Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on December 4, 2012
I have been receiving these Sierra Club Calendars as christmas gifts for almost 25 years. The Photos are always amazing. I would frame them all (if I had the room). There is sufficient room on each page to journal your daily schedule. I, personally have saved all of my calendars and can look back, through the years to follow my day-to-day life. I would recommend this to anyone as a great christmas gift.
on August 29, 2012
I buy these Sierra Club Engagement Calendars every year around August to be ready to enter my appointments for the coming year. The photos remind me what is important about the world I live in. When open, the right side of the calendar has Monday through Sunday--which I really like. (Some other brands have Sunday through Saturday.) There's lots of room for appointments. In the back of the calendar there are mini-calendars for the next two years for reference.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 27, 2012
Every year I either purchase the Sierra Club or Audubon weekly engagement calendar. SO glad I went with Sierra Club for 2013. Why? New Jersey is finally represented properly! Love seeing the beautiful pictures from all over the US, instead of just the west coast. Loved, loved, loved seeing a picture of Buttermilk Falls the week of June 3-9. A place we visit annually, and enjoy the peace, quiet and loveliness that NJ has to offer in it's hidden places.
on August 31, 2013
Nice pics. Plenty space on each page for notes and appt reminders. Each page coated, in case of spills. I give as gifts too. I love hiking outdoors. But I am not a political tree hugger....too much government.
on August 7, 2012
The Sierra Club Engagement Calendar contains so many beautiful and inspirational photographs, it is a pleasure to organize and plan your day, seeing a week at a time.

I have purchased this for several years, and last year, due to a major move, I neglected to get my copy. I really missed using it this past year, and will make sure I have it in the future.

And, of course, with it's beauty, I even keep my old calendars around. My daughter has cut out and framed several of the photographs over the past years.

It makes for a wonderful gift, too!
on April 18, 2013
I have been using this engagement calendar for many years now, and it never disappoints. The photos are wonderful, gorgeous. The spiral binding and covers are strong enough to hold-up through a year of heavy use and transport wherever I go on a daily basis. There is plenty of room to write in the space for each day, one week on each page, opposite a page with a picture. There are a couple of blank lined pages for notes at the end of the calendar, and I wish there were a couple more of those, but I just copy them and paste the copies over a few pages about the Sierra Club at the end of the calendar...I use these "Notes" pages for my often-used phone numbers and my children's class schedules and school calendar.
on December 30, 2012
5 Stars all the way! Beautiful photos on every page! Lots of room to write for each day! I buy the Sierra Club Engagement Calendar every year! It's my must have gift to myself!! Thank you Amazon.com for having this engagement calendar!! And as always with Amazon.com items it arrived on time!!
on February 27, 2013
I've been buying this engagement calendar for myself for years, it also makes a nice gift for others. I also buy the Audobon engagement calendar. I keep one on my desk at work and one at home for personal engagements. If I'm having 'one of those days' at work, all I have to do is flip through some of the photographs and immediately I feel less stressed.
on December 22, 2012
Even though we don't do Christmas presents any more I still give my wife one of these Sierra Club Calendars. I have given one to her for over 20 years and she has really enjoyed using it. I think she would be hurt if I failed to put one of these in her stocking.
on August 19, 2012
I've used these for over 30 years. They really are the very best engagement calendar. The photos are gorgeous, there is a lot of room to write your appointments and notes. It is easy to drop into a purse or bag to take along, or a nice size to leave out to consult.