on May 11, 2012
This tent has held up very well. I have used this tent in Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Michigan, Tennessee, North Carolina, Vermont, New York, Quebec and Ontario. Through these adventures I have encountered, snow, rain, wind, high humidity, low humidity and up to 90 degrees outside, it has held up well to all condition's. The straight wall design is worth the extra weight, allowing more room within the tent, and I have had four large adults inside of it to play cards during a rain storm. Complete mesh design offers great ventilation in the heat, and makes for great star gazing opportunity's at night when bugs are out. I do have the footprint which has saved the integrity of the bathtub bottom. At times I have had rain run under the ten with no leaks! It is a little on the heavy side for backpacking, but if your looking for a roomy two man tent this is the one. I have shared it with another full sized adult (im 6 Ft 210 lb's) and a 60 lb dog with plenty of room. Also the Vestibule space is unreal, you can fit everything you need under the small vestibule let alone the large one. I have had this tent for a few years and close to 100 nights under the stars, and it show little to no ware. The reason it got four stars instead of five it because of the weight, and that it didn't come with stakes for the guy lines. four guy lines are provided with the tent I have only ever used two and it has held up fine in 50 mph gusts. I'd say go for it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations