5.0 out of 5 stars My girlfriend loves it!!!
My girlfriend ( 5,4") got this backpack as a present and she loves it. It fits perfectly to her body and is incredibly lightweight. Great space and nice straps to ensure everything stays on its place on the trail. Has a water bladder pouch for great access and it also looks great. It has 3 main bags and rain cover.
If you're a man, definitively don't buy these. It...
Published on December 27, 2011 by Juan P. Duarte

3.0 out of 5 stars Trusted product, just didn't suit me
Published 16 months ago by nicole dion

5.0 out of 5 stars My girlfriend loves it!!!, December 27, 2011
If you're a man, definitively don't buy these. It won't fit our bodies. It's specifically for women.
Bought it for a great price, almost free comparing how expensive I found it on other sites or stores.

3.0 out of 5 stars Trusted product, just didn't suit me, March 23, 2013
I was attracted to this pack because of the size as well as the awarded style. I do like the specs which would come in handy: waist strap pockets, bottle opener and pole loops. I wish these were on the pack I decided to keep but I had to go with a more comfortable fit for me. The bottom of the pack in more narrow to fit my sleeping bag for the max amount of room and i had to keep it vertical in the stuff sack. The cu is 3800 which is great, I feel like more of the room was toward the top of the pack. When on, the weight was mostly on the hips which is perfect however it was top heavy and a little awkward with such a large space against my back which I didn't feel aligned well to my body. I also have a shorter torso and wasn't able to adjust the straps or waist to fit me since the pack is pretty much one size fits all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent product, February 10, 2012
This is the best backpack ever. It`s big but very comfortable to carry on. The price was amazing. I`ll use it in my next International travel.

Sierra Designs Jubilee 65 Women's Backpack