75%
25%
Sierra Designs Jubilee 65 Women's Backpack
Price:$246.54-$252.88+Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on December 27, 2011
My girlfriend ( 5,4") got this backpack as a present and she loves it. It fits perfectly to her body and is incredibly lightweight. Great space and nice straps to ensure everything stays on its place on the trail. Has a water bladder pouch for great access and it also looks great. It has 3 main bags and rain cover.
If you're a man, definitively don't buy these. It won't fit our bodies. It's specifically for women.
Bought it for a great price, almost free comparing how expensive I found it on other sites or stores.
on March 23, 2013
I was attracted to this pack because of the size as well as the awarded style. I do like the specs which would come in handy: waist strap pockets, bottle opener and pole loops. I wish these were on the pack I decided to keep but I had to go with a more comfortable fit for me. The bottom of the pack in more narrow to fit my sleeping bag for the max amount of room and i had to keep it vertical in the stuff sack. The cu is 3800 which is great, I feel like more of the room was toward the top of the pack. When on, the weight was mostly on the hips which is perfect however it was top heavy and a little awkward with such a large space against my back which I didn't feel aligned well to my body. I also have a shorter torso and wasn't able to adjust the straps or waist to fit me since the pack is pretty much one size fits all.
on August 29, 2014
-front access AND top access to main backpack pocket are what sold me on this backpack
-2 front zipper pockets on waist belt, extra expandable area (10 extra liters) up top are very nice.
-I'm 5'7, 130lbs and it fit perfectly for my height and weight.
-I took this backpack on a week-long backpacking trip the grand canyon and I was very happy with all the pockets and space.
-the way it sits is a little high, but the majority of the weight was on the hips, like it's supposed to be.
-the curve of the spine allows just enough airflow.
-fits into large tupperware storage container for storage.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I really liked this backpack for the price I paid.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on February 10, 2012
This is the best backpack ever. It`s big but very comfortable to carry on. The price was amazing. I`ll use it in my next International travel.

See 1 answered question