Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sierra Designs Men's Down Moccasin
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on January 29, 2011
This is a disappointing product. On the face of it, it's a simple concept, a covered, down slipper for indoor or tent usage. In execution, it has a few design flaws that make it irritating to use. First, the foot opening is too small and inflexible. This means that even if your foot fits perfectly well in the slipper, it's a bear to get it in there. If the opening had a zipper or was made from more flexible material, this wouldn't be an issue. You almost need a shoehorn to get your foot in. Second, the sole is slippy on carpet and hard floors - probably okay in a field. The grip "dots" on the sole just aren't the right material. Third, the padding on the sole is thin making it rather an underwhelming slipper. Fourth, the little pulls on the heel to help you get some grip while wrestling these things on aren't up to the job and will pull out easily.

Are there positives? Well, it looks like the picture, it's warm enough and they are light. The tight neck is probably designed to prevent drafts and whatnot from getting in while sleeping in a tent but I think the design needs to be rethought. It just doesn't work.
on December 11, 2011
small for stated size, but mine are just falling apart. the stitching is breaking up all around the perimeter, and i am using duct tape. the hype on this is all of us around the campfire (I would recommend that one stay indoors unbless you immediately tape up the bottoms
on November 30, 2012
I'm a 65 Yr old male diabetic who always has cold feet. Theses keep my feet warm 24/7!!

I love them. The only problem they have is there sizing. I wear 9.5 shoes and figured a Large would fit

no way, had to return and get X/Lg to get a good fit.
on October 20, 2011
I ordered these for my husband who suffers from neuropathy caused by diabetes. His feet never seem to be warm enough. He wears a 10 1/2 men's shoe, so I ordered an XL, the largest available size. They were too small and tight. The stitching across the top of the foot made them even tighter. I would have preferred an exchange, but since there was no larger size, we have ordered a different brand of down slipper for him. I will say this seller was very prompt in responding to our request to return the slippers, and for that I am grateful. However, they do not cover return postage. If there had been a shoe size associated with the S,M,L,XL sizes, it would have been easier to tell they weren't going to fit.
on January 9, 2011
I purchased these for my husband. He wears a size 11 shoue and the large were not comfortable. Ended up exchanging for an X-Large. He likes them and says they are comfortable, but I would suggest ordering a size larger if you are in doubt. Also, since they are new, I have no idea of how they will wear.
on March 4, 2011
I am very well satisfied with these slip-ons. HOWEVER THEY ARE SIZED REALLY SMALL! I wear a size 10 men's shoe. I originally ordered "medium". I could not even pull them on. I returned and reordered X-large and they are just right. Very nice for winter evenings!
on September 26, 2014
Nowhere near the right size. I'm a mens US size 11.5 and own a size large pair of these slippers that were produced about 10 years ago and still use them to this day.

I decided that I liked them so much that I would buy a pair for my dad for his birthday. I figured since my Dad is a size 10, a large would fit him nicely if not a little loose compared to my slippers. However, comparing these new slippers to my old ones, we discovered that newly produced versions of these slippers ran significantly smaller than normal and even the large that once fit me, were too small for him.
on February 23, 2016
I take a size 7.5 to 8 sneaker and the Medium in this bootie fits very well. Seems very warm but we'll see how it fares in an emergency bivouac at 8,000+ feet, which is why I purchased it. Extremely FAST delivery despite the fact that I went with ordinary standard shipping. My thanks to the distributor!
on October 22, 2014
Just received my new Downoccasin that I paid $64.00 for. They are not as warm as I though they would be for $64.00 and the bottoms are very slippery on our wood floors. I'd say they are worth $25 instead of $64.00.
on February 1, 2016
Purchased these as a gift for a young lady and she loves them. She wears them around the house all the time and she's warm. I know. Can you believe it. I look forward to taking them on a road trip and not hearing 'my feet are cold'! I couldn't be more pleased with the product. I also have a men's size that I camp with. Don't get them too close to the fire. I have several electrical tape patches on mine from blowing embers. Thank you SD.