The Meteor Light 2 is efficient and comfortable.
- CAD design: Computer-Aided Design techniques help Sierra make technically superior tents with uniform stress distribution.
- Color-coded webbing: The color-coded webbing guides the pole placement for a quick, easy setup. Made of durable, lightweight nylon, the webbing also assists with quick rainfly setup.
- DAC Featherlite SL poles: These thick-diameter, thin-walled poles offer more strength and less weight than many other poles, with the best strength-to-weight ratio of any pole available today. The pole?s unique joining insert, meanwhile, allows for a cleaner, smoother transition in Reverse Combi Technology (RCT).
- Double-track vestibule:Offering zippers on both sides of the vestibule opening, Sierra's double-track vestibule includes a left or right door opening and supports a separate awning.
- Dye-free optic white canopy: The canopy transmits light more effectively to produce a brighter, more pleasant environment when spending long hours inside the tent. Sierra Designs produces the optic white canopy without using chemical dyes.
- Fast Pack Footprint compatible: Fast Pack Footprints can greatly increase the life of your tent's floor, protecting your investment from dirt, gravel, and sharp objects. Fast Pack Footprints can also serve as an ultralight shelter in conjunction with your rainfly and poles. On average, the Fast Pack Footprint accounts for a weight savings of 30 percent, making it yet another tool in your fast packing arsenal.
- Locking pole tips: A Sierra Designs innovation, these pole tips stay locked in the grommet for a faster, easier setup.
- PVC-free tape: The tent's factory seam-sealed floors do not employ PVC tape, lessening the tent's environmental impact.
- Stash door: This door easily stashes into an internal pocket to stay clean, dry, and accessible.
- SuperSeal floor: Combining the benefits of catenary and bathtub floors, the SuperSeal floor offers a raised, taped perimeter seam that?s guaranteed waterproof. The floor also maintains a tighter pitch with a better wind line to prevent flapping.
- Swift Clips: This Sierra innovation allows campers to stake the tent before attaching the body to the pole structure.
- Tent Guard with Ultra Fresh: Applied as part of the PU coating on Sierra?s rain flies, floors, and footprints, Tent Guard extends the life of a tent by thwarting mold, mildew, and fungus. The Tent Guard is particularly valuable on extended trips or in damp climates, as it protects a tent if it?s packed or stored temporarily while wet.
- Trail weight: 6 pounds 14 ounces
- Fastpack weight: 4 pounds 7 ounces
- Packed weight: 7 pounds 9 ounces
- Packed size: 24 x 6 inches
- Number of doors: 2
- Interior area: 40 square feet
- Vestibule area: 16 square feet
- Peak height: 43 inches
- Floor material: 70-denier nylon taffeta, 3000 mm
- Body material: 70-denier nylon ripstop
- Fly material: 70-denier nylon taffeta, 1500mm
- Number of poles: 3
- Poles: DAC Featherlite SL, 9.9mm