5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful coat!
Arrived timely, just as discribed...very light/thin jacket, repels rain. Love the bright blue color & comes with little bag to store it.
Published on October 6, 2011 by 2BoysMom

3.0 out of 5 stars Returned
Published on January 11, 2012 by DJ-Miami

3.0 out of 5 stars Returned, January 11, 2012
I returned this item for a refund. It can work, but I thought the material was a bit stiff and it made sounds when moved around. A boy probably would not notice these things, but I was buying it for myself (I'm short and the adult sizes are always too long). Also, the hood was quite loose and did not have a way of pulling it tight, so it would likely blow off your head in a little wind. It did not seem worth the price, especially after I bought a different one (on sale at K-mart for half the price) which was made out of a softer material and lightly lined. One good thing is that it's compact when folded so easy for kids to tote around in their backpacks or school bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful coat!, October 6, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice coat, May 5, 2013
This was a great coat, I bought it for my grandson and he liked the color and the fit was just right.

4.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable coat, February 17, 2013
Reasonable coat. Well made overall. Water resistant wind breaker without liner. I had hoped it might have a white waterproof breathable inner coating seen on many of the newer jackets coming in at cheaper price points than in the past. It is the old school polyurethane. No zippers on the side hand pockets.

Rate and Discover Movies