Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Sierra Tools JB5684 Battery Operated Liquid Transfer Pump
|Price:||$15.84 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$4.14 (21%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Transfer pump for a variety of liquids
- Pumps gas, water, oil, and other non-corrosive liquids
- Pumps 5 to 6 quarts of liquid per minute
- Reduces mess when transferring liquids
- Use in garage, aquarium, boat, bathroom, or yard
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: red, blue, black
Top Customer Reviews
Edited a couple weeks later - changed from 1 star to 3 - would have rated 4 stars if original had worked.
I got my replacement a few days ago (kudos to Amazon for easy replacement). The replacement works just as advertised. I hope it will keep working.
A few things to note that might not be obvious:
1. The inflexible shaft goes into the source reservoir so you need a direct line-of-sight into it. The longer flexible tube is the output.
2. The inflexible shaft has a max diameter about 1 and one-eight inch near its end so you will not be able to insert it into anything with an opening narrower than that.
3. It has a 14" length so you cannot drain a reservoir deeper than that.
4. There will be about one-half inch of liquid left that cannot be pumped out of the source reservoir. I suppose that couldn't be avoided but I would have liked to more completely drain the gas from my snow blower so I would feel save to store it inside in my basement over the summer.
to pick up a 5 gallon container. I would have given this item a 5 except the
hose is just a little flimpsy.
The threads on the assembly can be fixed by 4 rounds of tefon tape on the assembly pieces. Assemble the pieces tightly together. This is not the cap piece,
I originally thought that the switch was bad. It was NOT.
Not a bad portable fuel transfer pump.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
haven't used it yet, i'm sure it will work just fine for what i want to doPublished 9 days ago by MadHunter
This product worked well for the first two weeks, then it began to make a funky sound and finally stopped working after week 3. Read morePublished 16 days ago by Lawrence Pointer
Works great for gas! I love that my hands stay clean and I don't get gas all over me! Great product!Published 24 days ago by Michelle McElrath
Used this for aquarium water changes. Less than 5 hours of run time before it just quit. (Yes, I put new batteries in it.)Published 1 month ago by Paul A.
They work fine while they work. Some of them leak. They all quit working anywhere from 3 months to 1 week. Built poorly, but only one I have found of this type.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Works great! Very Quiet. I would recommend to all-pumps water, as well as turkey oil from fryer. Has made my life much easier.Published 1 month ago by ronald e. brown