Connect Eight Devices
With the Sierra Wireless Hotspot, customers can extend their Sprint 3G/4G experience beyond their laptops to up to eight Wi-Fi enabled devices, such as cameras, music players, personal media players and portable game consoles. With no additional software required to connect, this hotspot allows a simple way to link-up with co-workers, family, or friends when you are on the move or remote. Also, the Sierra device features GPS integration, external display, and a MicroSD slot for file sharing on the network.
Powered by a 3600mAh battery, Sierra Wireless Tri-Fi Hotspot offers up to eight hours of use and up to eight weeks on standby, ensuring it is always ready when needed, even for power users who work away from their desks all day. Are you commuting on a bus, train, or taxi? Simply link-up your computer to the Sierra Hotspot and surf the net, respond to emails, or upload documents with fast 4G connection speeds.
- 3G/4G (WiMax)/4G LTE connectivity
- Up to 8 Wi-Fi connections
- 8 hour battery life / 8 week standby
- Wi-FI range up to 150 feet outdoors / 115 feet indoors
- Weight: 4.87 ounces
- Dimensions: 3.84 x 2.25 x .95 inches
Sprint's 4G LTE Network
Note: The Sprint 4G LTE network is currently available in limited markets, but continues to expand across US cities.
Sprint 4G LTE services dramatically increase download speeds for photos, videos and large files. Average download speeds for Sprint 4G devices range 3-6 Mbps compared to 600Kbps - 1.4 Mbps for 3G devices. Peak speeds for 4G can reach 10 Mbps so you can quickly stream HD movies, enjoy live video conferences, and download songs in just seconds.
Additionally, businesses can benefit from the fast connectivity speeds of 4G LTE. Some examples include:
- Real estate agents can conduct virtual property tours.
- Construction teams using 4G LTE in the field can save valuable time by sharing schematics with engineers online.
- Insurance companies can speed their claims management through real-time communication with on-site adjusters.
- Health care professionals can improve their ability to remotely monitor patients.
- Emergency first responders can rapidly assess and coordinate disaster action with real-time on-site video and audio.
- Photojournalists can instantly transfer high-resolution images to the newsroom.