Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on February 27, 2011
I just recived my Sig SP 2022 from amazon the other day , the gun feels good in your hand the balance is perfect . The accuracy is incredible !! The trigger pull is very smooth. ammo for real firearms has gotten so expensive , I thought I would try a CO2 bb gun I tried a Crossman first but it leaked CO2 like crazy , I tried some of the pellgunoil and that helped a little , with this Sig sp 2022 there is NO air leakage . I would highly recommond the gun , but keep in mind it's not a toy , it will drive a bb deep into sheetrock and shread a tin can..
on June 29, 2011
This is a really great BB gun. It is very powerful and pretty accurate. The co2 cartridge and BB's are both located in the "drop out" magazine. It comes with a part that clips on the magazine to assist in loading the BB's, which makes it very quick, easy and convenient. The weight is very similar to the real gun. It is much louder than I expected, which makes me a little aprehensive to shoot in the back yard too much for fear of scaring the neighbors. Great value for the price!
on June 15, 2011
Since I own both guns I can tell you this is a fairly decent replica of the real thing. It is very loud Co2 pistol that almost sound like a real gun so you should use with caution in a residential areas even if you are in your back yard. This is a plastic replica this is not the metal one that i thought it was but i was still happy with it. The BBS go in the clip along with the Co2 and it looks pretty real also. Overall Im satisfied at 50.00
on July 23, 2011
If noise bothers you, this gun ain't for you. If you are trying to 'scare' off pests this gun does the job. Easiest loading gun. Had a Berreta, but the valves went within 30 days. So far so good with this baby.
on April 28, 2011
This product is very realistic and accurate. I got the next day shipping because I was ready to try it out by the review i read. It came in yesterday and i couldn't wait to try it out. I was awesome and felt great. The trigger felt good. It would eat up all 23 rounds as fast as you could pull the trigger. Great gun and great buy, would recommend this gun to every air gun lover. I wish it would take pellets as well.
on June 30, 2013
I have shot at least 30 CO2 cartridges with this pistol and found it to be above average and accurate up to about 75 feet with a new cartridge. It is a heavy pistol and weighs about the same as my 9mm Sig Sauer. The magazine is where the weight is and it gives it a good balance. Unfortunately, the threaded stop for the CO2 cartridge today just stripped out when I used the gun's Allen Key to remove it. So now unless I can get it removed I have to buy a new magazine unless I can find the part. Recommend buy but be careful on tightening the CO2 plug with the Allen Key, it will strip it out. I see the same issue with another reviewer so be careful on tightening the CO2 in the magazine.
on January 15, 2013
This was my first bb gun i ever got, i honestly cannot complain besides the plastic, this is def going to be my favorite because once you put the clip in, it seriously feels like a real gun, and the power of the bb when you shoot it isn't friendly so be careful when shooting it because this bad boy has a lot of power behind it. i shouldn't have to tell not to bring it out in public because it definitely looks real so don't be that guy who gets real rounds from the cops.
on October 21, 2013
I've owned the real Sig P226 9mm since 1988, so I bought this BB gun out of curiosity and because of the reviews I've read here and watched on you tube. The heftiness and look along with the breakdown of this BB gun is very close to the real pistol. I posted 2 pictures with the real pistol and this BB gun next to each other on Amazons listing. I was very surprised with the accuracy of the one I received and it is very consistent until it starts to run out of gas. It has a 20 round BB magazine and I'm averaging around 4-5 full magazines per CO2 cartridge when I start to notice a drop in velocity and range. The blow back is nice and of course, it is not like the real thing but still a nice feature. For the realistic features, accuracy and the price, this is worth every penny in my opinion!
on October 21, 2011
This is a good well made pistol. It rivals the real thing. Easy to load. Does not leak air and is accurate. Some reviews say it is loud. Not so! I find it very quiet. I got it to scare off a skunk that has been tearing up my lawn looking for grubs. This gun does not take pellets. I doubt it would do a lot of damage to a varmint at 30 feet but it should scare it away permanently. Good price. Good gun. Prime shipping. Thanks Amazon.
on March 31, 2015
My son loves the gun the quality is very good.

We are disappointed in just 2 little things

-it does not come with the Orange tip in the photo and the gun looks so real it could pose a danger of people are afraid on a 10 year old with a sig.

- the Allen screw on the magazine that holds in the co2 looks like the plastic is stripped but the metal part is fine. The problem is it is difficult for a 10 year old to change.