Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Size: 58mm|Change
Price:$13.95+ $5.08 shipping

on January 13, 2012
I have owned a Sigma ring flash and could not use it on any of my nikon lenses because it ships with 55mm ring. I ordered this adapter as suggested on sigma website. Works great on the 72mm lens opening of my nikkor dx 2.8-5.6 zoom lens 18-200mm. Problem is a strong vignetting on corners of photos. This was noticeable even when viewing scene through my nikon viewfinder. I realized that the adapter projects quite a bit out of the lenses. Unless you set zoom to minimum 30 -35 mm you cannot eliminate it. My fault for not investigating further, but maybe Sigma could design the adapter flange which holds the flash; it should project inside rather than outside the lens to allow full use of all zooms. The zoom function would be minimally affected since the handling barrel is quite extended on Nikon, Sigma and Tamron lenses. Bad design. Great ring flash.
on November 5, 2014
screws in smoothly with no scratching. Functions well. sturdy. If you need an adapter for a ring flash or any other accessory, this will work. I used this with a Nikon D5000 and D5300 with a 18-55mm Nikon lens.
on September 21, 2012
A 77mm adapter was not one of the ring flash adapters included with the Sigma macro ring flash, which I am using with a Canon. Now I can't use the original lens cap included with the lens when the flash is attached. Can anyone suggest a lens cap that will fit the adapter/Sigma macro flash? The adapter itself seems stable and high quality. I haven't noticed any rotation yet but it appears that this design would permit undesired rotation over time and with force.
Feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Sigma EM-140 DG Macro Ring Flash for Canon SLR Cameras
on February 29, 2012
I use this to mount my Sigma EM-140DG Macro Ring-Flash to my Canon EF-S 60mm 1:2.8 Macro lens with Canon EOS 7D. All I can say is, it works great for my use - intraoral medical photography.
The only qualm I have is that it does not prevent the ring flash from rotating during use. It WILL lock the flash in place to prevent it from falling off, but that's about it.
on November 20, 2011
Excellent quality and well made. Have been using this for another ring flash, the Metz MS 15-1, for over 2 years and the thread/paint does not wear at all. Unlike the adapter for Metz, this provides for a firmer grip and prevents accidental rotation of the ring flash.
on February 2, 2009
Needed to adapt my ring flash to my camera. Ring flash does not fit all cameras, so be sure to check it out, so you can order the right adapters when ordering the flash.
on September 19, 2010
Great item that does exactly what it's supposed to...it makes it possible to mount the ring flash on lenses with the corresponding diameter. It's easy breezy!
on March 19, 2014
I love Sigma and I love this. I needed it to make my flash ring work with a non macro lens. I love their items. Have and will continue to buy Sigma!
on May 9, 2011
The item is an adapter ring to allow mounting the Sigma Ring Flash on lenses with a 77mm filter thread. You screw it on and you are set to go.
on January 13, 2013
I've been using this for about a year and a half now with my macro lens and nikon camera with no issues.

See 1 answered question