Ghost Hunters 9 Seasons 2010
Amazon Instant Video
Episode 15 is currently unavailable
1. Alcatraz Ghost Hunters premieres Season 6 with their 100th Episode featuring a first-time investigation at Alcatraz, presented within a live Interactive Event!
2. Fort Ticonderoga The TAPS team investigates the historic and reportedly eerie Fort Ticonderoga. The dead of three different nations allegedly haunt the French-built 18th century fort located in upstate New York. The location has proven to play pivotal roles in both the French/Indian War as well as the American Revolution, leaving thousands dead in its shadows.
3. Shamrock Spirits The TAPS crew drops by New York City's famous Paddy Reilly's Irish Pub. Known as being a pub to the stars, this watering hole is said to be home to multiple accounts of paranormal encounters by sight, sound, and smell. The apartment above the pub has especially peculiar sightings and reports of apparitions.
4. Phantoms of Jersey Grant, Jason, and the rest of the TAPS team heads to Atlantic City to try their luck with a local favorite of folklore. Next, the crew heads to Asbury Park and the home of acclaimed author, Stephen Crane.
5. Touch of Evil The TAPS gang returns to New Jersey to investigate the site of what is perhaps the weirdest string of claims they have heard yet: the Southern Mansion. It's also a family affair as Tango's dad, Bruce, recommends the site after his own first-hand encounter on an earlier tour.
6. Haunted Reform Grant, Jason and the rest of the TAPS team travel cross-country to Ione, California to investigate the enigmatic Preston Castle, built in 1894 as a halfway house of sorts for young boys that had spent time at San Quentin and Folsom prisons.
7. Ghosts in the Attic The TAPS team heads north to Plymouth County, MA to investigate a private home, where for over 30 years, the family has had multiple paranormal encounters. Next, Jason, Grant, and company head back to New Jersey to take a closer look at a bar and grill that has its own fair share of encounters.
8. The Orleans Inn Grant, Jason, and the rest of the TAPS team travel to beautiful Cape Cod to investigate the haunting history of the Orleans Inn. The inn's sordid past reaches back to the infamous goings-on inside its walls during its heyday in the Roaring 20's, and the current owners hope to rid the inn of the reported ghosts of years past.
9. Spirits of the Night The TAPS squad heads Massachusetts to investigate a home where the owners claim that not all of the house's residents are from the living world.
10. Norwich State Jason, Grant and the rest of the TAPS team get an opportunity they've been waiting years for: a chance to investigate Norwich State Hospital in Connecticut. Open for 92 years and now abandoned for more than a decade, Norwich State was a mental health facility home to over 3,000 patients, including the criminally insane.
11. Haunted Hotel The TAPS team heads to Cooperstown, New York for a chilling investigation of a world-class hotel. Since 1909, the Otesaga Hotel has been a premiere resort for vacationing families but now it seems that guests aren't the only beings occupying the rooms.
12. America's First Zoo It's another TAPS first as the team heads to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to investigate the nation's oldest Zoo. Since 1874, The Philadelphia Zoo has provided a rare glimpse into the lives of wild animals for tourists and workers, but now the animals aren't the only ones being watched.
13. Uninvited Guests The Ghost Hunters head to New England to investigate the historic 1875 Inn, where a series of tragic fires may have trapped the souls of its guests within its walls. Then, the crew heads to New Jersey to investigate a historic landmark built by one of America's founding fathers.
14. A Shot in the Dark The Ghost Hunters head to historical Concord, Massachusetts, home of The Colonial Inn. Just minutes from the town of North Bridge, site of the "shot heard 'round the world," the Inn is alleged to have housed wounded and dying soldiers during the Revolutionary War.
15. Signals From the Past The TAPS team heads to Newport, RI to investigate a terrifying isle. Then the team turns to Cooperstown, NY for a disturbing look at America's past time as they investigate The National Baseball Hall of Fame.
16. Lemp Mansion The TAPS crew heads to the notoriously haunted Lemp Mansion in St. Louis. Though owned and operated by several families since its construction in 1868, the estate retains the Lemp name after its most infamous proprietor, William Lemp. Under his control, the then brewery saw two deaths and four suicides - including his own.
17. Grammar School Ghosts The TAPS team makes their way to Alton, Illinois to check out an allegedly haunted school. The Milton School, a long-abandoned elementary school, is rumored to have been the site of a brutal murder.
18. Time to Get Touched On this episode of Ghost Hunters, the TAPS team ventures to Columbus, Ohio to investigate the childhood home of late author James Thurber. Next, they head to the old Canfield Casino in Saratoga Springs.
19. The Chopping Block TAPS embarks on a paranormal rescue mission as they head to the Bissman building in Mansfield, Ohio. Following years of paranormal reports, a frightening incident finally tips the scales for one building employee who looks to the TAPS team for answers.
20. The Oldest House in Georgia This week, the TAPS team is sent to jail -- the old Ulster County Jail in Kingston, New York, that is. Built in 1971, the prison has been privy to contested claims of paranormal activity for decades. It's then off to Atlanta, Georgia to investigate the Antebellum Plantation in Stone Mountain Park. History comes to life every day at this living museum, a collection of transplanted original 18th & 19th century buildings from all over the state of Georgia.
21. Home is Where the Haunt Is In this episode of Ghost Hunters, the crew heads to Little Falls, New York, to investigate one of America's most haunted houses, the Beardslee Castle. A finalist in the Great American Ghost Hunt, the site has been home to a number of paranormal claims, ranging from spooky apparitions to inexplicable sounds. Next, TAPS heads to the Olson's house in Savannah, Georgia. A residence built back in 1898, the home is believed to be haunted by the spirit of an old tenant.
22. Empire State Haunt In this week's episode, Ghost Hunters Academy winner Adam Berry joins the TAPS team as they travel to Lake George, New York to investigate an old war fort.
23. Sloss Furnaces The Ghost Hunters embark on a two-night exploration with special guest investigator, rock legend Meat Loaf, at the Sloss Furnaces in Birmingham, Alabama
24. TAPS Meets the Real Housewives of Atlanta The Ghost Hunters enlist the help of Bravo's The Real Housewives of Atlanta as they embark on this week's investigation. Featuring Special Guest Investigators Sheree Whitfield, NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak.
25. Ghost of Christmas Past On this episode of Ghost Hunters, the team heads to Jackson, New Hampshire to investigate The Christmas Farm Inn. Built in 1778, ownership of the Inn has changed hands several times. With one proprietor having died on site, the TAPS team is keen on getting to the bottom of reports of the paranormal. Next, the crew ventures to Scoharie, New York to the Old Stone Fort. A church turned war fort, the shelter is said to be haunted with spirits of those attacked during the Revolutionary War.
This is in keeping with their series. You are watching them evolve from season 1 to now. They keep getting better and better.Published 13 months ago by Laurie Schmitz
I'm not sure how much of a 'believer' I am when it comes to this, I bought this for some more information about the Lemp Mansion in Saint Louis. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Vanessa
This has always been a great show. I used to have cable and would watch it all the time. I am glad that it is on amazon, because I fired my cable company 2 years ago. Read morePublished 16 months ago by big fan of castle
Great! We love Ghost Hunters! Its one of My Sister & My fav. show. It would be worth it to buy! It takes getting Used to, but it grows on You!Published 18 months ago by Phyllis A. Allen
Totally psyched to stay at the Colonial Inn this weekend after seeing this episode! Definitely some other-worldly activity going on there!Published 19 months ago by J St C
All of the other crappy ghost hunter wannabe shows out there are bogus. These guys are for real and have been doing this for forever. I will not miss a single episode.Published 19 months ago by rwilburn
If I could would give the DVD I got from inportcd no stars to of the disc were lose when I open it with scarches all over it looks like they threw it across the floor the other... Read morePublished 19 months ago by bert
Ghost Hunters never fails me! Yet again another great season with easy to navigate menu. So Glad I bought this to add to my collection!Published 20 months ago by SMR86