5.0 out of 5 stars Scrumptiously good cookies
I got these cookies last year from another vendor and I got so many raving thank yous I just had to get them again for gifts.
Published 5 months ago by Jerry Randolph

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as good as expected
Published on June 30, 2012 by Brad

5.0 out of 5 stars Scrumptiously good cookies, February 2, 2014
This review is from: Signature European Cookies with Belgian Chocolate, 49.4 oz (Grocery)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as good as expected, June 30, 2012
These were not quite as good as I expected. I had previously had a holiday cookie tin from Costco Kirkland Signature cookies that were fabulous. I thought these would be the same as they looked similar. The quality is just not there with this batch. I also was thinking they would come in a nice cookie tin. But they just came wrapped in plastic. Not quite the presentation I was expecting.

2.0 out of 5 stars Signature European Cookies Variety Pack, June 10, 2013
They tasted like cardboard nothing like the items I buy in Costco that are in a metal container.(same mfg.)
Every cookie you ate was like the one before it and the chocolate was terrible....

2.0 out of 5 stars On the fence!!!!!!, May 21, 2012
Being from Europe and according to my hubby I am the Cookie Queen, I know all these cookies, I bought these.
This box however did not live up to my standards, some of the cookies were stuck together, like they might have been exposed to heat!!!!And some of the chocolate had that haze on it. I know it's still good to eat but not very appetizing! To bad, I really thought I'd found a good european cookie source!!
Helas, this will be last one I buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally addictive, April 18, 2012
Wish I had bought several boxes as gifts ... and for myself. I purchased a box at Costco after trying several at an in-store demo. Cookies are not top on my list of things I love but shouldn't eat. After testing out several different flavors, I was sold. I can't believe I'm eating the entire box, about five a day. I so look forward to my little treats in the afternoon sitting on my patio with a nice cold glass of milk. Feel like a kid again.

Rate and Discover Movies