Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on June 30, 2012
These were not quite as good as I expected. I had previously had a holiday cookie tin from Costco Kirkland Signature cookies that were fabulous. I thought these would be the same as they looked similar. The quality is just not there with this batch. I also was thinking they would come in a nice cookie tin. But they just came wrapped in plastic. Not quite the presentation I was expecting.
on September 10, 2015
Cookies were melted and stuck together. Thankfully they were not a gift for someone. They still tasted great. Just looked awful. Not sure I would buy again, appeared to be "old". Good price, but you get what you pay for.
on May 21, 2012
Being from Europe and according to my hubby I am the Cookie Queen, I know all these cookies, I bought these.
This box however did not live up to my standards, some of the cookies were stuck together, like they might have been exposed to heat!!!!And some of the chocolate had that haze on it. I know it's still good to eat but not very appetizing! To bad, I really thought I'd found a good european cookie source!!
Helas, this will be last one I buy!
on February 2, 2014
I got these cookies last year from another vendor and I got so many raving thank yous I just had to get them again for gifts.
on December 27, 2014
Love the chocolate cookies!
on July 6, 2015
The best commercially made cookies ever!
on June 10, 2013
They tasted like cardboard nothing like the items I buy in Costco that are in a metal container.(same mfg.)
Every cookie you ate was like the one before it and the chocolate was terrible....
on May 10, 2015
They disappeared quickly... That should tell you something.
on April 18, 2012
Wish I had bought several boxes as gifts ... and for myself. I purchased a box at Costco after trying several at an in-store demo. Cookies are not top on my list of things I love but shouldn't eat. After testing out several different flavors, I was sold. I can't believe I'm eating the entire box, about five a day. I so look forward to my little treats in the afternoon sitting on my patio with a nice cold glass of milk. Feel like a kid again.
on December 21, 2015
These are my favorite cookies at Christmas time

See 1 answered question