5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Published on March 21, 2011 by Stephanie Pierce

Published on July 17, 2011 by Austen Fan

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 21, 2011
I know, I know, dimensions are always included in product descriptions, but I always have a hard time wrapping my head around what size something actually is. I've been disappointed before when items are smaller than expected, and I figured when this crock arrived I would have to throw out half my utensils. Not so! This thing is huge! It held all my stuff, with enough room left over that I don't drag half of them out when I try to grab a spatula. It's also plenty wide and heavy that it stays put when you pull out your utensils. I bought this and the spoon rest in gold, and the canisters in red, and I have that nice Fiesta look for a fraction of the price. Definitely a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Roomy kitchen tool jar, January 7, 2009
This review is from: Signature Housewares Sorrento Collection Tool Jar, Ruby Antiqued Finish (Kitchen)
The Signature tool jar, Sorrento pattern, is the perfect compliment to the canisters. I purchased this pattern in Ruby and the color is vibrant without being fire engine red. It is a wide mouthed jar, so will hold quite a few tools. I get compliments on this stoneware every time someone comes into my home.

Bettie Pittman

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but not color of online photo or other gold items purchased, July 17, 2011
Like another reviewer, I liked this tool jar, but found it was not the color pictured; in particular, it did not match the gold Sorrento canisters and spoon rest that I ordered. The others were a fairly uniform yellow Dijon mustard color, as in the photos, but this piece, also described as gold, was more of a slightly orangey gold color, like the old appliance color known as harvest gold. Otherwise it is lovely and of a generous size. I am disappointed that I have had to return it. It would be great if the manufacturer offered a set including the canisters and tool jar, to ensure that everything matched.

3.0 out of 5 stars Color not true to picture, October 9, 2010
Very pretty style and very sturdy but the color was not true to the picture on the website. I ordered burgundy and it was more a dusty rose pink. I returned it for a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, perfect color, March 15, 2012
I'd been looking for a utensil crock in the right size and the "right red". This one fits the bill. It matches my KitchenAid Mixer and holds all the utensils I like to have a my fingertips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Happy, Joy Joy, January 10, 2011
OK, it is a kitchen utensil holder, so Happy Happy, Joy Joy may be an overstatement, but it is a very nice and sturdy jar with a rich color. Very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars tool jar A+, May 7, 2012
Tool jar as advertised, A very good size, true color, a great price and quality. I am very happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Size - Holds Everything!, April 16, 2012
Received this crock along with a set of 3 canisters that I bought recently and love it -- doesn't take up a lot of space on the counter, but holds a lot. The only thing I added to it was to put some felt circles on the bottom so as to not scratch the countertop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, September 5, 2014
Awesome utensil holder for the low price. It has a distressed look, holds a lot of utensils and won't tip over. I am very happy with my purchase!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful & Practical!, March 21, 2012
These utensil crocks are a beautiful dark red, and I like the base being smaller than the top. It adds style to the jar. I bought two, but I do not need the 2nd one right now because they are a little bigger than expected, which is wonderful. I am glad to have a pair for my countertop--one on each side of my stove--they give a balanced decor that way...I love to buy cooking utensils, so I am sure I'll fill the second crock in the near future. I love these tool jars! I've only had them a day, but I am sure they will wear well over time. They are sturdy and substantial in weight. Yes!