Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on March 21, 2011
I know, I know, dimensions are always included in product descriptions, but I always have a hard time wrapping my head around what size something actually is. I've been disappointed before when items are smaller than expected, and I figured when this crock arrived I would have to throw out half my utensils. Not so! This thing is huge! It held all my stuff, with enough room left over that I don't drag half of them out when I try to grab a spatula. It's also plenty wide and heavy that it stays put when you pull out your utensils. I bought this and the spoon rest in gold, and the canisters in red, and I have that nice Fiesta look for a fraction of the price. Definitely a good buy!
44 comments|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2014
Awesome utensil holder for the low price. It has a distressed look, holds a lot of utensils and won't tip over. I am very happy with my purchase!!!!
review image
on July 17, 2011
Like another reviewer, I liked this tool jar, but found it was not the color pictured; in particular, it did not match the gold Sorrento canisters and spoon rest that I ordered. The others were a fairly uniform yellow Dijon mustard color, as in the photos, but this piece, also described as gold, was more of a slightly orangey gold color, like the old appliance color known as harvest gold. Otherwise it is lovely and of a generous size. I am disappointed that I have had to return it. It would be great if the manufacturer offered a set including the canisters and tool jar, to ensure that everything matched.
on January 7, 2009
The Signature tool jar, Sorrento pattern, is the perfect compliment to the canisters. I purchased this pattern in Ruby and the color is vibrant without being fire engine red. It is a wide mouthed jar, so will hold quite a few tools. I get compliments on this stoneware every time someone comes into my home.

Bettie Pittman
on May 4, 2015
Great size to comfortably hold my 10 most reached for kitchen utinsels. The color seems a shade or two deeper than my other ruby colored pieces but looks great with them on my black granite countertops.
review image
on October 9, 2010
Very pretty style and very sturdy but the color was not true to the picture on the website. I ordered burgundy and it was more a dusty rose pink. I returned it for a refund.
on March 15, 2012
I'd been looking for a utensil crock in the right size and the "right red". This one fits the bill. It matches my KitchenAid Mixer and holds all the utensils I like to have a my fingertips.
on January 10, 2011
OK, it is a kitchen utensil holder, so Happy Happy, Joy Joy may be an overstatement, but it is a very nice and sturdy jar with a rich color. Very pleased with it.
on May 7, 2012
Tool jar as advertised, A very good size, true color, a great price and quality. I am very happy with my purchase.
on April 16, 2012
Received this crock along with a set of 3 canisters that I bought recently and love it -- doesn't take up a lot of space on the counter, but holds a lot. The only thing I added to it was to put some felt circles on the bottom so as to not scratch the countertop.