Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 8, 2013
Good strategy guide with color photos and details of where to go, where items are, etc. Very helpful when you are stuck.

Bought this for my son - has a good story line but there is a lot of cut scenes and story-driven content that you just watch instead of participating in. My son played this heavily for a while but hasn't quite finished it yet and his attention has moved to other games for now. I know he'll go back to complete it though.

-D
on July 11, 2013
This is great to help you get through and find everything. but they put the guide together wierd, they mention the collectibles in wierd places, sometimes after information and then you passed the item already. It caught me twice, was very upset by this. Bradygames usually has great guides, why they decided this route for this game i have no idea.
on July 7, 2013
I agree with the previous comment. There is a lot of information in this guide that is really helpful. You will definitely be able to find every collectible due to the detail on where they are located, plus some really nice maps. However, the plot of the game should be experienced not read about prior to playing. Since the callout boxes on collectibles are not close to appropriate information on how to get through the game (they're listed after several steps past where u need to look for these collectibles) you have to read several pages beforehand so you know when to stop and look for these items. This spoils the plot of the game and since the game is auto save, unless you know ahead of time where to look or you remember to save in a different save game slot every so often, you pass a certain point and you'll miss it for that play through. Also, the optional conversations are listed in the back but only a few were pointed out in the walk through. And since these conversations only appear if u meet certain conditions and for some you have to hurry to initiate the conversation before the opportunity passes since the AI characters don't always wait while you explore, there's a chance of missing these as well.
on January 3, 2014
You can't zoom in or change text size. So unless you're holding your device up to your face, you're going to have trouble reading this.
on October 22, 2015
I will admit i TOTALLY slept on this game. Really didnt think it was gonna be a dissapointment. A fellow gamer suggested it so i decided to try it out. I got one word, AWESOME!!! Play it at night, no lights youll be glad you did. The story is great, graphics are good. I only have a few issues with it, but nothing that would stop me from recommending it to any gamer. Even someone who doesnt play games will love it. My lady (who is not a gamer and hates it when i play) watched me play it, came home from work one night and she's glued to the tv, joystick in hand yelling at me for making too much noice and at the tv.
1. You don't get the cool stuff till the game is just about over.
2. Not long enough. Lol
3. The NPC's are stupid. You will find yourself getting into trouble cause somebody couldn't keep still and got spotted. I will say this, if you're like me and like to complete a game 100 percent get a walkthrough, either buy one or copy from the internet. Some of the stuff can't be found without it. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good game or a good challenge.
on January 3, 2014
This book gives all the needed information for how to get to the end of this game without getting lost or spending hours stuck on a certain part.
on July 29, 2013
Great help working my way through the game, good book nice pictures I would be lost with out the book again 5 starts.
on July 14, 2013
whenever I buy a book or magazine I can usually double tap the page to zoom in on it so can read it more easily.not with this one...white border around the screen and when tap to zoom it just turns grey and sits there--this isn't good and if this company makes habit of this then I will no longer buy these guides for ipad again
on November 12, 2013
Bent pages, Gamestop stickers on it,(two 0f them) A bit frustrating when flipping through pages, not even covered in plastic despite ordering "brand-new " from gold quality...Some pages...about 30-50 are a bit dented...I recently ordered a Metal Gear Rising Revengeance game guide and that was 100% positive, un-opened and brand new. crisp and very considerable they want their customers to be satisfied with what they sell.

Must return this and order from someone else...I don't want it from Gamestop...o anywhere else opened...used and slightly crippled..
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 16, 2014
I brought this game due to all the hype about how good it was. After playing this game, I agree with all that has been said. I love the game and the strategy of the game. When I start playing the game, I can't seem to stop.