Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Size: One Size Fits All|Change

on March 2, 2015
like everyone else has said, this really works. A lot of people complain about the low shelf life of the adhesive, what has worked for me is to NOT put it on the sheet provided because that is just one more time sticking and ripping meaning 30 times a month is closer to 60 times. When I am done I place it adhesive side up on a plate and a small bowl over it to keep anything off of it... month two and still going strong!
33 comments| 136 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2009
This product is amazing and excellent. I only wish I had thought of it! Research silicone pads/sheets and the amazing affect they have on healing scars and burns and you will understand why this also works on wrinkles. It has something to do with helping the body with collagen synthesis(making your skin stronger, like when you were young). I assure you, I would not be giving this review if I did not believe in this product completely. I am ashamed to say I have tried hundreds of products to help this problem: vertical wrinkles that develop because of aging skin along with sleeping on one's side. Yes, it would help to sleep on my back, but let's be realistic. I have tried that, and it lasted about a minute. If I could stop myself from turning on my side in my sleep, (which is natural), I would be able to fly, live forever, teleport, heal all the sick of the world, cure world hunger, rule the world, and stop war from happening, but that ain't gonna happen, is it? I tried this one night, and my creases are almost gone. I am no spring chicken. I am 42, naturally auburn-haired, and fair-skinned-three strikes, right? Follow the directions for care. This is one of the only products I've spent money on that is truly worth it. Ladies, (and guys, if you have this problem), this is the holy grail of the decollette(chest wrinkles). Buy it. If it doesn't work for you, I am truly sorry, but I plan on telling everyone I know about this amazing product.
1515 comments| 167 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 7, 2010
I am a "solution junkie"! So, when I found these decollette pads, I was so excited! After the very first night of using them, my chest wrinkles were GONE.
I have been using these pads for 3 years now when I noticed the wrinkles on my chest after sleeping on my side at the age of 38. I was getting married and planned to wear a strapless wedding gown and needed a quick fix. I asked my plastic surgeon and my dermatologist how to get rid of my chest wrinkles...they had no answers with the exception of botox. I tried the botox and it was a total waste of money since it did not help at all....after researching on the internet, I found these pads and ordered one to try. I also ordered the heart shaped thicker pad that is also offered on Amazon (did not work as well, was too bulky and uncomfortable!). These pads are miracle workers! I buy them for my friends as gifts and they are in love with them.
Unfortunately, the pads do not last as long as the manufacturer says. I use a Clarisonic on my chest every night, I then apply astringent or witch hazel to really clean the skin before applying the pad. The sticky-ness wears off after about 2 weeks even when washing them according to the instructions. I know silicone is expensive and that is why the price is high, and luckily I can afford to buy 2 pads per month...I just think the pads should come in sets of two for this price. It's a shame because every girl should be able to afford to get rid of her chest wrinkles....
Also, if I forget to wear my pad at night, I just put it on my chest in the morning while I am getting ready to go out and after an hour, the wrinkles are gone...maybe that is the solution to making them last longer.
22 comments| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 3, 2012
Well, I'm 52 and being a side-sleeper for my whole life. In my young years I started to have big deep wrinkles in the morning, but then they would disappear. Probably, due to lack of collagen in women's skin with aging, wrinkles did not go away anymore, but were becoming deeper and deeper, leaving me at the point where I started to avoid open-neck clothes. After doing my research I stopped my choice on Décolleté Pad.
Ladies, hear me out! IT DOES WORK!! It's a little bit uncomfortable, but the result is great. You don't have to wear it every night; I personally choose it for every other night. In the morning, when you peel it off, your chest is wrinkleless and the skin is smooth. Oh, forgot to mention, I used it for four weeks now and more than grateful to its inventors and producers. I highly recommend this product!
Decollette Pad - Correct & Prevent Chest Wrinkles, 1 pad,(Calvet Cosmetics)
on December 11, 2013
Bye bye creepy orange peel look!
I laughed when I read the reviews age 36. 42?? I'm 73 years old and girls if you think you are wrinkled now just wait!
I've resigned myself to wearing only high neck chest covering clothes although I'm really a strapless kind of person.
Somewhere along the road I purchased this product , never even opened the package. But was cleaning off my very messy desk and came across it. So what the heck I wore it last night. it did not peel, it was not uncomfortable and it didn't hurt at all when I took it off. And this morning , I could not believe my aged bifocal eyes so I got out the magnifying glass. And lo and behold NOT a wrinkle in sight. Just smooth gorgeous looking skin!
I have been emailing all my older gal pals and I quickly purchased two more packages ( should have ordered the whole darn lot). This is AMAZING, I have no idea how/why it works and quite frankly "I don't give a damn" it just does!
Now if only my neck above the chest looked as good and if by midnight it goes away, well just call me Cinderella, Ill take whatever few hours I can get!
33 comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2014
well I tried the décolleté pads and they were outstanding although they do lose their effectiveness in a short period of time.
However, the facial ones didn't do a thing for me and they peel off far too easily.
on February 21, 2015
I use silicone scar pads under my eyes at night to "offset" the sleep wrinkles that love to come up during the night. I discovered Tac Gel a while ago and have been using it ever since to lengthen the amount of time I can use the pads because it keeps them sticky. It's WONDERFUL stuff:

on April 18, 2012
They work awesome. My wrinkles were GONE overnight. However, the pad is too small to cover my chest and they only last 10-15 days instead of the 30-60 promised.That was a huge disappointment as they are not cheap.
on March 21, 2014
The best way to use the pads, for me. I do not unpeel them. I wear a sports bra backwards, I place the pad (the thick side) on the chest and let the sports bra hold it up. I do not sleep with it. When I get up in the morning or when I am getting ready I will wear the pad with my sports bra. I will put the pad in the freezer until the next use. Hope this helps out and save you money in the long run.
on February 7, 2016
I just finally tried this little piece out! I slept with it on and when I took it off in the morning, VOILA!! The lines on my chest were barely noticeable. How does this work? I don't know but it does. At the end of the day my decollotate was still very smooth. Going to do it again tonight! This is a miracle! I have been very upset over the last 7 years that these lines have been haunting me and wondering what kind of cream could make them disappear! Thought I may need to see a dermatologist, but seeing reviews no one had anything good to say. I am a side sleeper and heavy on top, so there is no prevention of deep lines as a result........until now! This little number is the answer and the investment is sooooooo minimal!! I can't wait to put it on again tonight! BTW it barely feels like its on! So for comfort purposes, it is non invasive! Give it a try!