5.0 out of 5 stars Aging Decollette
Published on February 20, 2009 by Jeanna Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars mediocre product
I tried this and it did seem to work, however, the pad no longer sticks to me and it has only been 2 weeks since I started using it. I would highly recommend this if it either came with replacement pads or if it did stay adhesive longer. I'm currently looking for a replacement.
Published on November 19, 2011 by daisy

5.0 out of 5 stars Aging Decollette, February 20, 2009
This review is from: SilcSkin Decollette Pad, 1 pad (packaging may vary) (Misc.)
This product is amazing and excellent. I only wish I had thought of it! Research silicone pads/sheets and the amazing affect they have on healing scars and burns and you will understand why this also works on wrinkles. It has something to do with helping the body with collagen synthesis(making your skin stronger, like when you were young). I assure you, I would not be giving this review if I did not believe in this product completely. I am ashamed to say I have tried hundreds of products to help this problem: vertical wrinkles that develop because of aging skin along with sleeping on one's side. Yes, it would help to sleep on my back, but let's be realistic. I have tried that, and it lasted about a minute. If I could stop myself from turning on my side in my sleep, (which is natural), I would be able to fly, live forever, teleport, heal all the sick of the world, cure world hunger, rule the world, and stop war from happening, but that ain't gonna happen, is it? I tried this one night, and my creases are almost gone. I am no spring chicken. I am 42, naturally auburn-haired, and fair-skinned-three strikes, right? Follow the directions for care. This is one of the only products I've spent money on that is truly worth it. Ladies, (and guys, if you have this problem), this is the holy grail of the decollette(chest wrinkles). Buy it. If it doesn't work for you, I am truly sorry, but I plan on telling everyone I know about this amazing product.

5.0 out of 5 stars THESE PADS ARE AMAZING!!!! (If you can afford them!), November 7, 2010
I am a "solution junkie"! So, when I found these decollette pads, I was so excited! After the very first night of using them, my chest wrinkles were GONE.
I have been using these pads for 3 years now when I noticed the wrinkles on my chest after sleeping on my side at the age of 38. I was getting married and planned to wear a strapless wedding gown and needed a quick fix. I asked my plastic surgeon and my dermatologist how to get rid of my chest wrinkles...they had no answers with the exception of botox. I tried the botox and it was a total waste of money since it did not help at all....after researching on the internet, I found these pads and ordered one to try. I also ordered the heart shaped thicker pad that is also offered on Amazon (did not work as well, was too bulky and uncomfortable!). These pads are miracle workers! I buy them for my friends as gifts and they are in love with them.
Unfortunately, the pads do not last as long as the manufacturer says. I use a Clarisonic on my chest every night, I then apply astringent or witch hazel to really clean the skin before applying the pad. The sticky-ness wears off after about 2 weeks even when washing them according to the instructions. I know silicone is expensive and that is why the price is high, and luckily I can afford to buy 2 pads per month...I just think the pads should come in sets of two for this price. It's a shame because every girl should be able to afford to get rid of her chest wrinkles....
Also, if I forget to wear my pad at night, I just put it on my chest in the morning while I am getting ready to go out and after an hour, the wrinkles are gone...maybe that is the solution to making them last longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, March 3, 2012
Well, I'm 52 and being a side-sleeper for my whole life. In my young years I started to have big deep wrinkles in the morning, but then they would disappear. Probably, due to lack of collagen in women's skin with aging, wrinkles did not go away anymore, but were becoming deeper and deeper, leaving me at the point where I started to avoid open-neck clothes. After doing my research I stopped my choice on Décolleté Pad.
Ladies, hear me out! IT DOES WORK!! It's a little bit uncomfortable, but the result is great. You don't have to wear it every night; I personally choose it for every other night. In the morning, when you peel it off, your chest is wrinkleless and the skin is smooth. Oh, forgot to mention, I used it for four weeks now and more than grateful to its inventors and producers. I highly recommend this product!
Decollette Pad - Correct & Prevent Chest Wrinkles, 1 pad,(Calvet Cosmetics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Never thought a giant sticker could get rid of wrinkles!, November 22, 2011
Ok, so I was a bit skeptical when I researched and found this product, but after reading the reviews I decided to pay the $25 and give it a try. I have noticed that there are some wrinkles forming on my chest and cleavage area. I am a side sleeper and hug myself when I sleep and I guess with age the wrinkles have decided to take over various parts of my body! I ordered and received this product from Amazon and followed the instructions on application. Yes, it is a big sticker that you have to peel off the sticker-holder-thing and apply to the lower neck/cleavage area. It was a different feeling having a sticker stuck to my chest while I slept, but I'm happy to say that just after a week I can see a difference! It did leave my fair skin a little red after I removed it in the morning, but I like the fact that you can re-use it. I would highly recommend this product to those who have or are dealing with chest wrinkles as it is a great alternative to those expensive creams that don't do much! Happy wrinkle stickering!

5.0 out of 5 stars Chest lines go away and don't come back any other day!, March 21, 2014
The best way to use the pads, for me. I do not unpeel them. I wear a sports bra backwards, I place the pad (the thick side) on the chest and let the sports bra hold it up. I do not sleep with it. When I get up in the morning or when I am getting ready I will wear the pad with my sports bra. I will put the pad in the freezer until the next use. Hope this helps out and save you money in the long run.

3.0 out of 5 stars mediocre product, November 19, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Too big, doesn't stay put, May 2, 2011
For the price, I expected this produt to work much better.

First of all, this pad is way too big for my chest. I am not a petite person, 5'6" 135 lbs, 34-C bra size. I placed the pad on my cleavage at the bottom and it went clear up to my collar bone at the top. It would stay on fine while sitting or standing, but once I layed down, the sides immediately pealed off. So, I ended up cutting the triangle shape into an oval shape, and it sticks on a little better now.

I will say that my "cleavage wrinkles" are a little better now (I've worn it three nights), but I'm not sure if it's worth the price tag.

4.0 out of 5 stars This REALLY works, but doesn't last long, January 9, 2013
This pad is comfortable. I'm 43 and see a lot of wrinkles forming on my chest area, and I wanted something with results. Most of the wrinkles occur when I sleep on my side, and compress that area. I tried this based on reviews, and I really liked it. It did what it said.. it kept that area from squishing together and making "wrinkles". The problem is, it's a little gross. After a few uses, the gummy backing (which does not transfer to your skin) gets yucky. It balls up, gets discolored, and starts to peel from the edges. It suggests you rinse it off, and I have. It's supposed to be DISPOSABLE and you need to replace it after a few uses. This seems like a complete EXPENSIVE waste. I just bought some "skin adhesive"... the type girls use to keep their skimpy dresses in place, or whatever else you need to stay put. It worked. I have a "roll on" kind, and i rolled it onto my chest, adhered this pad, and it stuck. The skin adhesive is water soluble and doesn't cause problems. I hope it continues to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Wrinkle Eraser, November 21, 2011
Tip; a little blast from the hair dryer increases stickiness. Wow, one night and my wrinkles were gone! I am 33 but after a breast augmentation and always sleeping on my side I was getting deep vertical lines in my chest. I wore sunblock every day, moisturized at night and was doing series of acid peels and nothing was working. I was about to try Botox when I found this product. I like the size, it's comfortable and it's very sticky, it felt like a sticker on my chest. I had no discomfort sleeping and woke up with absolutely NO wrinkles. I am ordering one for every female on my Christmas list.

Update 6/29/2012 Still very happy! If you cant get it to stay on overnight, a few hours of wear in the morning will smooth all day. I noticed that if I sweat it falls off easily, for those of you who have night sweats this proably won't stay on. I wash or use toner my chest before sticking it on, if your chest has lotion or is not washed it won't stick well. I use liquid handsoap to wash it, it is very sticky again after washing. I am a lifetime customer, very happy. I bought one for my mom but it made her breakout. I have not had any issues and I have sensitive skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine -just doesn't stick for too long, April 27, 2014
KerDor (HINGHAM, MA, US) - See all my reviews
I love it, it works really good, just doesn't really stick much longer than 1-2 weeks, especially in summer when you sweat more. I fix it and keep it in place with small band aids at the edges.

SilcSkin Decollette Pad, 1 pad (packaging may vary)
$28.95 $27.80