5.0 out of 5 stars Love it
I have a Silhouette SD, and was glad to find out that this mat still works perfectly even though it is for the newer version...the silhouette portrait. Works great!
Published 11 months ago by ashleymeemo

2.0 out of 5 stars Cut right through mat after a week
Published 10 months ago by Chelsey-Kay's Mommy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, October 15, 2013
This review is from: Silhouette Portrait Cutting Mat (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars This holds/lets go and stays neat due to the great cover sheet., December 23, 2013
I don't think it's just for light hold, either. Sometimes and little bit of masking tape makes all the difference.
This will be my new mat of choice in the future. I do mainly card making and vinyl/blackboards. Love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it indicated, April 23, 2014
This product did exactly what the description indicated it would do. It works perfectly for cutting paper of all types. I've used it with cardstock, construction paper, and patterned "normal" weight paper, and each worked great!

2.0 out of 5 stars Cut right through mat after a week, October 23, 2013
This review is from: Silhouette Portrait Cutting Mat (Misc.)
This mat is nice and sticky but after only a week's use I cut right through it leaving a hole. It's a lot thinner and flimsier than the cricut mat so I cut one of my 12x12 mats to use in my Portrait. It works much better except I have to guess a little with the placement of my paper since I had cut my cricut mat and the grids aren't identical. When I print then cut I still use the silhouette mat with the "hole" because I want to make sure I'm lining up my paper perfectly. If the silhouette mat were thicker it'd be perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars They work fine, but......, November 8, 2013
Daniel K. Holmes (Smithville, Texas USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silhouette Portrait Cutting Mat (Misc.)
These work really well for what they are, but have found that the cricut mats are sturdier and do work on a portrait I use this cutter almost daily on custom paint work and have gone through MANY mats.

5.0 out of 5 stars cutting mat, April 26, 2014
DAVID (DAVENPORT, IA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silhouette Portrait Cutting Mat (Misc.)
this is good quality. Very sticky to start out, but if you take an old t-shirt & take some of the sticky off, it works fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silhouette Portrait Cutting Mat, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Silhouette Portrait Cutting Mat (Misc.)
I bought the Silhouette Portrait about a year ago so I'm not familiar with the older mats mentioned in some of the other reviews. The cutting mat I received was the exact same mat I received when I purchased the machine...there was no difference in "stickiness". This was exactly what I was looking for. Hope this review helps.

2.0 out of 5 stars They don't make them like they used to, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Silhouette Portrait Cutting Mat (Misc.)
The first time I used it, the end corner got chewed up by the silhouette! I have the silhouette ad and always used the mats that were the original, which are thicker and more pliable. Silhouette must have changed how they're made b/c these aren't the same!

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too sticky... rips my paper, November 10, 2013
Jared Rauh (Upland, Indiana) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silhouette Portrait Cutting Mat (Misc.)
I bought a new mat because my old one had lost its grip. Although this new one is sticky, it is WAY TOO STICKY! I can't ever get any of the paper off without warping or tearing the paper..

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice replacement, March 6, 2014
This review is from: Silhouette Portrait Cutting Mat (Misc.)
I have used my Portrait so much that it was time for another mat. I like this one better than the one that came with my Portrait actually. It doesn't seem to tear up my paper after the first couple uses like the original one did.

Silhouette Portrait Cutting Mat