5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun to use
Published on October 3, 2012 by Heather

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled by the picture!!
Published 13 months ago by Lamb

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun to use, October 3, 2012
This review is from: Silhouette Cameo Digital Craft Cutter Machine Ultimate Bundle - Accessories, Vinyl Supplies & Application Tools (Misc.)
I was really excited to receive this product and start using it to create things and it works great. The only thing I would warn customers of is that if you use a PC and don't have Windows it WILL NOT work! We were using a Linux based system and after 4 days of updating and installing so called "conversion" programs the software still did not work. If you use Windows, though, you will be up and cutting within 5 minutes if even that long. I'm so glad my husband bought this for me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Silhouette, December 21, 2012
This was a birthday present for my daughter and she did a lot of research before deciding on the Silhouette. It has turned out to be even better than expected and a much better value than the Cricut!

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely amazed, January 22, 2013
I am a first time user of a die cutting machine . Before this machine, I did everything the hard way. Now, I use it all the time. I have made t shirts, cards, bags, buttons, boxes, you name it and I'm still creating new things and learning, since I've only had my Silhouette Cameo, since Christmas 2012. Thanks everyone for the reviews, this was a easy choice since I love using my own designs!

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled by the picture!!, October 16, 2013
I was so incredibly frustrated when I got this in the mail. Yes, it came on time and wasn't damaged but it came with NOTHING that was pictured. It came with an xacto knife instead of the pictured Silhouette brand spatula. It also did NOT come with the vinyl starter kit as pictured. And the sketch pens? No where to be found. The picture is a bate and switch bull crap! I was so annoyed and pretty much offended that the seller would have the audacity to send an xacto knife. The super cheap kind without a protective cover. I could have picked that up at Walmart for a dollar. Actually, I don't think Walmart even sells one that's that cheap. I was fuming. They sent vinyl but not even black and/or white. I tried to return it but they make it borderline impossible! All and all, DO NOT BUY FROM THE COMPANY!!! Take you're money to another amazon seller who is selling the amazing silhouette for the same price and they'll actually be honest with you and give you what they said they would. But as far as the silhouette itself... amazing. Just buy from a different seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silhouette Cameo, February 11, 2013
Love love love love it!!!! I have had it less then a week and I am finding so many things to do with it! I have never even used a die cutting machine(except for a manual one) and this is so easy! After reading some reviews I was nervous I wouldn't be able to operate it or figure it out, but it wasn't hard at all. There is so much info out there, if you have any questions just search them, there are tons of tutorials out there. Good luck and enjoy!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Machine, January 28, 2013
So far the Cameo is great-I wish that more instruction from the manufacturer was provided. But by printing out the directions, and reading them, you can do lots with this machine!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome!, January 23, 2013
Love this plotter. You can get really creative for projects big or small and fairly easy to learn. Wish it was WiFi.

5.0 out of 5 stars Many ways to use this machine!, January 8, 2013
You will not be disappointed in the many uses for this machine. I use it for vinyl cutting for stickers and labeling and use the heat press vinyl for creating t-shirts. Silhouette software is easy to use and almost whatever you can google you can outline and cut out in vinyl.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, December 27, 2012
After reviewing many different cuting machines this one seemed to be my ideal machine. I love it and have used it every day!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing--couldn't be happier!, August 16, 2012
This product has exceeded my expectations! My boyfriend has even started to find uses for it! The Silhouette Cameo truly is an amazing product. The perfect tool for a DIYer.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›