Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 3, 2012
I was really excited to receive this product and start using it to create things and it works great. The only thing I would warn customers of is that if you use a PC and don't have Windows it WILL NOT work! We were using a Linux based system and after 4 days of updating and installing so called "conversion" programs the software still did not work. If you use Windows, though, you will be up and cutting within 5 minutes if even that long. I'm so glad my husband bought this for me!
on October 16, 2013
I was so incredibly frustrated when I got this in the mail. Yes, it came on time and wasn't damaged but it came with NOTHING that was pictured. It came with an xacto knife instead of the pictured Silhouette brand spatula. It also did NOT come with the vinyl starter kit as pictured. And the sketch pens? No where to be found. The picture is a bate and switch bull crap! I was so annoyed and pretty much offended that the seller would have the audacity to send an xacto knife. The super cheap kind without a protective cover. I could have picked that up at Walmart for a dollar. Actually, I don't think Walmart even sells one that's that cheap. I was fuming. They sent vinyl but not even black and/or white. I tried to return it but they make it borderline impossible! All and all, DO NOT BUY FROM THE COMPANY!!! Take you're money to another amazon seller who is selling the amazing silhouette for the same price and they'll actually be honest with you and give you what they said they would. But as far as the silhouette itself... amazing. Just buy from a different seller.
on January 22, 2013
I am a first time user of a die cutting machine . Before this machine, I did everything the hard way. Now, I use it all the time. I have made t shirts, cards, bags, buttons, boxes, you name it and I'm still creating new things and learning, since I've only had my Silhouette Cameo, since Christmas 2012. Thanks everyone for the reviews, this was a easy choice since I love using my own designs!
on February 28, 2013
I LOVE the Silhouette Cameo! I was creating vinyl decals within 20 minutes of opening the box! No cartridges to purchase or store, you can buy just the design or font that you need for a very affordable price through the Silhouette store! The unit itself is also much lighter that the competitor, and the replacement blades and accessories are also more affordable. The Silhouette Studio that came with the bundle is very intuitive, and I was able to create custom work from my own designs in a matter of minutes, with very clear choices for setting the blade depth appropriate for the material that will be cut. I am very impressed, and really enjoy this product! It has inspired my creativity!
on July 2, 2013
I am a silhouette user for a year now [ july 21 2012 ] when I bought this machine and is still working great till this time , I make decals all the time with it and other than buying blades or mats and vinyl that you need its been a great machine with no problems and after a week or so and lots of messing around , its not hard to use at all , and you can make some interesting things
I haven't gottin into the pens or artwork side of the machine , or the cloth cutting but for what I use it for its a great buy.
on August 11, 2013
This is an amazing piece of machinery, and it's easy to use to boot. Setting it up was a breeze and installing the drivers/software only took a few minutes. The software it comes with is great because it has a trace feature, which means it can pretty much make any shape, ever, cuttable. I haven't tried the drawing or fabric features yet, but the vinyl and paper cutting are amazing.

The only tricky part can be lining up the cutting mat with the vinyl stuck to it, but once you figure it out and practice a few times it's easy enough. Scrap bookers, costumers, sticker makers alike, this is the machine for you.
on December 21, 2012
This was a birthday present for my daughter and she did a lot of research before deciding on the Silhouette. It has turned out to be even better than expected and a much better value than the Cricut!
on January 8, 2013
You will not be disappointed in the many uses for this machine. I use it for vinyl cutting for stickers and labeling and use the heat press vinyl for creating t-shirts. Silhouette software is easy to use and almost whatever you can google you can outline and cut out in vinyl.
on May 8, 2013
I haven't even begun to tap the potential of this machine but I LOVE it! Limited only by your imagination! Suggest upgrading to the Designer Edition software so you can purchase or use all the .svg files available online! You do get $10 free in the sillhouette store and it goes a long way if you use it on a sale day!
on February 11, 2013
Love love love love it!!!! I have had it less then a week and I am finding so many things to do with it! I have never even used a die cutting machine(except for a manual one) and this is so easy! After reading some reviews I was nervous I wouldn't be able to operate it or figure it out, but it wasn't hard at all. There is so much info out there, if you have any questions just search them, there are tons of tutorials out there. Good luck and enjoy!!!!

See 1 answered question