- Product Dimensions: 27 x 6 x 11 inches ; 6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0065J1TLY
- Item model number: TOTE-CAM-PNK
- Average Customer Review: 18 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #201,775 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Silhouette Cameo Rolling Tote, Pink
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Padded interior
- Stylish and durable
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
These bags are worth the price, they're designed to not just fit the Cameo but a large laptop, even the 17" Dell Precision workstations, along with cutting boards, cables, and a easy access special compartment for the Cameo. The Quality is really rugged and better than I expected. It feels like a high end suitcase, with a handle and rollers for pulling. Great product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love how this bag holds not just my Silhouette - but my mats as well as my laptop, with room to spare!Published on December 10, 2013 by butterfly
I highly recommend this rolling tote. It makes transporting my Silhouette and laptop and necessary tools easy. Sturdy and very fashionable!Published on October 4, 2013 by Mary R O'Brien
This is agreat bag love it and it travels real easy light and has rollers Color is nice and the Cameo fits greatPublished on October 2, 2013 by Helga
I love this bag! It is super sturdy and holds my cameo and laptop perfect, along with other goodies! Perfect for storage of your cameo and for on the go use.Published on September 18, 2013 by Krissy M Elsesser
The tote is a safe for my Cameo, Lap-top and accessories. Amazon had the tote at a VERY good price.Published on September 14, 2013 by 3408
I carry my Cameo , my computer, and everything I need when using the Cameo cutter when away from home. It travels well and fits my needs.Published on September 1, 2013 by Karen Magness
Looked cute, hard to set up but manageable. Handle disintegrated after third use and this is no longer being carried by Silhouette. Coincidence? I think not. Read morePublished on April 1, 2013 by Julie Church