5.0 out of 5 stars works wonders for glass etching
This works so well for glass etching. You get a perfect seal. If you follow the instructions given by silhouette you will not have any issues with the etching cream seeping through. I have never used this for t-shirts as other reviewers have stated. Freezer paper seems to be the best medium for that.
Published 5 months ago by Maribe Quilts

1.0 out of 5 stars Very hard to work with
The vinyl is clear, which makes it extremely difficult to see on fabric. That makes it really hard to work with. They stencil vinyl from Silhouette used to be gray, so you could see it. I ended up using the regular adhesive vinyl, which was way easier. Don't waste your money, use regular adhesive vinyl.
Published 17 months ago by A. Blasy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Very hard to work with, June 27, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars worst silhouette product, April 26, 2014
This review is from: Silhouette Stencil Vinyl (Misc.)
I LOVE my silhouette and generally like their products, because while slightly more expensive they are worth it for the ease of use. This is not one of those products. Like everyone says it is clear, making it impossible to see when trying to separate from the provided clear transfer paper onto fabric. It did not stick well to the burlap I was trying to use anyway. Also like one reviewer my machine ate it up when I tried to put it like normal vinyl without a mat. Just buy regular vinyl, it is a better product, a quarter of the price and easier to use.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay., May 9, 2013
This review is from: Silhouette Stencil Vinyl (Misc.)
I have used this in numerous project and its fine but you have to have the patience since it doesnt transfer well to a fabric like a tshirt. you have to very slowly transfer it. Other than that it does the job.

3.0 out of 5 stars T-Shirts, February 13, 2013
This review is from: Silhouette Stencil Vinyl (Misc.)
I bought this to make t-shirts at a sleep over night with some of the dancers at our studio. Luckily we were able to share 2 stencils I cut amongst 8 shirts, because this roll does not have much vinyl on it. I was happy it came with transfer tape though. That was really helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars works wonders for glass etching, June 19, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars the stencil that only lived once!, August 29, 2014
This review is from: Silhouette Stencil Vinyl (Misc.)
Very delicate material for strencling. I was hoping to be able to use the stencil at least a couple of times, but nope only survived one round. I was sad and disappointed. If you are intending to buy this and make several of the same thing, be prepared to cut out a different stencil each time.

3.0 out of 5 stars hard to see, February 28, 2014
This review is from: Silhouette Stencil Vinyl (Misc.)
The quality of the vinyl was great and it did work well but being clear it is way to hard to see. For etching I would rather use regular vinyl. I made to many mistakes with the clear stencil vinyl.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, don't bother with the included transfer paper., September 8, 2014
This review is from: Silhouette Stencil Vinyl (Misc.)
This stuff works really well. Cuts easily in the Silhouette. I actually used it to stencil a pattern onto a t-shirt, which I know wasn't what this is designed for, but it worked great for a quick custom t-shirt. Using the included transfer paper, not worth the trouble. I prefer the paper type, which is much easier to work with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!*, April 1, 2014
This review is from: Silhouette Stencil Vinyl (Misc.)
Used this stencil vinyl to screen shirts. It worked very well. Although some reviews say you can feed the vinyl without adhering to the mat, don't listen, you must use the mat or it will cut through the vinyl and it becomes unusable.

3.0 out of 5 stars It works...., April 16, 2014
This review is from: Silhouette Stencil Vinyl (Misc.)
This works but I have to say that the fact that it's clear makes it really difficult to see when I'm making shirts. I end up wasting more than I should just trying to ensure that I don't get paint on the parts of the shirt I don't want painted. If it was yellow or something that would stand out, I'd give it 5 stars. I've done several shirts using this product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Silhouette Stencil Vinyl
$14.99 $7.58
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.