Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on July 4, 2013
you can pop the watch out of the band, and the fit isn't as tight as I would like, but it works, and is cute. beware, the watch is HUGE on your wrist so if you don't like that, you may not enjoy this watch. I think it looks good though and it was super cheap, so you can't go wrong. looks more expensive than it is.
on November 13, 2013
I was browsing for flex watches, and didn't want to spend an arm and a leg. It's about 80% less the flex watch price point. The interface is a little bit hard to see since it has a dark contrast. Purple is my favorite color so I definitely love this watch, it's a good deal. Easy to adjust the time, just pop out the right knob, adjust, and push it back in. Great find!
on January 6, 2015
This is cute, but the watch face is HUGE! It is a LOT bigger than I thought it would be. Almost Man-size. Band is soft and flexible. No numbers on face, just four lines, and back of face is reflective,so it is a little hard to see in the sun. OK for under $5. Just HUGE.
on October 23, 2013
I have bought a lot of watches along this line, and this is my least favorite of all of them. I think it looks pretty cheap, and when you pull the dial out to change the time, the whole face of the watch moves making me think it won't last very long. It is also much larger than I thought it would be so I think it looks kind of awkward.
on May 14, 2014
This watch is really attractive and so was the price. It was bought for my step daughter and she loves it I also love it ...wish it didn t look so feminine though otherwise I would have bought one for me ... LOL
on January 20, 2013
One of my sisters is a big fan of anything purple so for Christmas every gift I bought her was purple. I selected this watch not only because it was purple, but also because it looked cool and a tad funky. It was very inexpensive and even though I ordered it just a few days before Christmas, it arrived on Christmas Eve, It didn't come with any instructions, but it really didn't need any. The watch was working - it just needed to have the time set. My sister loved it! She put it on right away and wears it all the time.
on December 26, 2013
I was browsing on Amazon and came across this watch and immediately ordered it because it was so different and "fun"! I was pleased to get it which was exactly like expected! I wore it almost any outfit that could use "a pop " of color. In fact, I've had several people comment on it and asked where I got it! Thanks Amazon!
on February 17, 2013
Love the color and the material its made of!! I have gotten so many compliments fot it!!! :)
My wrist is kind of small, so it looks pretty huge but still.... I LOVE IT!!
on June 7, 2013
Don't waist your time with this seller! I bought 6 of these watches for my kids. Thinking of the price, and was so excited. When received, after a little bit over a month wait, none of them worked. I went from hero to zero instantly. I did contact the seller to try to get replacements, and they took me to buy a battery. I should not have to do this, they should all work when received. "Customer service is not". Please don't waist your time... If I could give a half star
on January 26, 2014
I got this for me and so many people like it. I really like it too because it is my favorite color "purple". I am so happy with this watch. My coworkers like it and my customers like it too.

See 1 answered question