Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Silicon Power Diamond D05 2.5-Inch USB 3.0 Portable 1TB External Hard Drive with Shock Sensor Technology SP010TBPHDD05S3T (Metallic Gray)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 6, 2013
Was bit confuse when I decide to buy this low cost pocket drive
however its performance is nice,.,., I did not find any lag when pushing more then 30GB data over USB-3 in one go

I like its casing, the upper part act like heat-sink which keep temperature cool and bottom mat plastic gives rubber like grip on desktop and prevent any accidental movement.

Supplied USB cable could have been little longer and sleek, at time it gives discomfort when you want to plug to back panel of desktop.
on July 20, 2012
Its 1TB that claimed to be military spec. The case is cheap, my WD 2TB has a better case. Drive will randomly crash and stop working. Resolved issue by reformatting drive. I need to know how they determined this was military spec drive?
on December 7, 2012
You had to write for the system . it was FAT 32 but I don't know that .I spend to match time to fix and change it from FAT 32 to NTFS . I've been ussing windows and files bigger than 4 Gb can't be writen on it .
on June 22, 2015
This drive worked great for about a month.
Now I cannot view the files that are stored on this drive.

See 1 answered question