4.0 out of 5 stars so close...
Published on September 26, 2012 by James Michael Mcleod

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Xbox 360 friendly.
I bought this to use for my 360. It formatted perfectly, but after a day or two everything got corrupted. I tried it on another 360 and the same thing happened. I have a 4 gig flash drive that has never given me a problem, this guy for me anyways has been nothing but trouble. I lost a lot of saves. Perhaps you will have better luck. It seems to work lovely as a regular...
Published 19 months ago by J. Haug

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars so close..., September 26, 2012
This flash drive works great and the price is good. The only drawback is that the cap when removed for use does not fit on the end. It's a pet peeve of mine I suppose but it's like having a pen with a removable cap that does not fit on the end. Lazy engineering. I did not read through the whole product description but there is a flashing red LED when it's transfering data. I guess it's neat but I could see where some may not like a distracting red flashing while working etc. not an issue for me as my computer is not in my line of sight. 4 stars until I lose the cap, then it's going down to three lol...

4.0 out of 5 stars it works, April 27, 2013
works just as it should. the only downside was I had to reformat in order to transfer larger files to it. it is reasonably quick and so far has been great. it is not flashy or goofy looking. nice and simple. and that is exactly what i needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Silicon Power Ultima II I-Series 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (Silver)., June 1, 2013
Good price! Use it with Samsung Galaxy Pad 2 to watch movies. Would recommend and buy again. Great deal for the money. Update: I did buy a second one (even a little bit cheaper!) and it is just as good as the first one. Again super fast delivery! Go and get you one!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, May 21, 2013
The only trouble with this product is that the cap is not attached and can be misplaced easily. Can store a lot of material.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine., March 13, 2013
Have had it plugged into my home theater holding all my MP3s and have had no problems thus far (month in).

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, July 15, 2012
It give a sophisticated feeling. Got it real fast and it offers cool online features. Good only problem is that it heats up.

5.0 out of 5 stars USB flash drive expands my Samsung Galaxy S4, March 24, 2014
This review is from: Silicon Power Ultima II I-Series 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Black (SP064GBUF2M01V1K) (Personal Computers)
I've been using this flash drive solely for transferring pictures out of my SGS4 and it works fast and easily. It got an OTG cable and plug it into the phone and flash drive. The phone reads the drive automatically and I copy all the videos and pictures I take to the drive. After I check that the transfer is good, I delete them form the phone and have more room for more video and photo shots. I can also view what's on the drive while it's still attached to the phone. later I plug the flash drive into my laptop to edit the videos and photos. It also makes it easier to go to a print kiosk like to Costco or Walgreen's to print out copies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lots of memory for the money, February 4, 2014
This was a great deal for this much memory. A 64GB stick is usually nearly double the price, and this one can hold thousands of songs, dozens of movies or as many documents or files as you'd care to put on it.
A really inexpensive, efficient way to store things as a backup of your home computer or for things you don't want out there in the cloud.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never go without it!, January 29, 2014
Plan on purchasing at least three more by or before the summer! These Flash Drives fit into the pocket and can go where you go when you need to download from someone or visa versa. Don't leave home without it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Adequate Flash Drive, November 10, 2013
Liked the alum body and the body design. I know it is not USB 3.0 But I wished the data transfer rate was a bit faster.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›