5.0 out of 5 stars Love them
This was actually a great deal and would recommend to anyone. They were delivered before their expected time of arrival.
Published 6 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like them, it hurt my thumb
Published 5 months ago by Sadie Nelson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like them, it hurt my thumb, August 6, 2014
This review is from: 20 x Silicone Analog Controller Thumb Stick Grips Cap Cover For PS3 Xbox 360 Xbox One Game Accessories Replacement Parts (Personal Computers)
Look closely at the picture and you can see the little nubbins on the top outside of each one, I didn't like them, it hurt my thumb! so I filed each one off flat with the surface, after that they were great! I do like these a lot it keeps your thumb from slipping and gives the thumb stick more to grab onto, especially if your using the PS3 controller, the thumb sticks on those were really thin n slippery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, July 6, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for Replacement, January 19, 2015
After waiting several weeks I was excited to put these on my old controllers. Unfortunately, these covers are designed to go over the original, NOT replace them. Which I should have figured out, but I just saw that REPLACEMENT PARTS in the title line and ordered. These seem like good covers, but until I replace the originals I can't even use these as they are too loose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 6, 2014
great quality

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for kids...I guess, June 22, 2014
AZR2nut (Phoenix, AZ) - See all my reviews
My son bought these to go along with the fitted cover for his PS4 controller. He likes them, but to me they just seem to be too big and get in the way.

4.0 out of 5 stars ... exactly 20 silicone thumbstick protesters and they do a great job of limiting thumb slipping during intense game play, December 21, 2014
Get exactly 20 silicone thumbstick protesters and they do a great job of limiting thumb slipping during intense game play, only issue is you may not get exactly all colors as advertised as for I got all colors except for clear in replace I got double rainbow .

4.0 out of 5 stars getrid of the nubbies and they are great, January 22, 2015
after clipping of the little nubbies with a pair of fingernail clippers, they are very comfortable and a good replacement for where the kids have picked the joysticks on my 360 controllers

5.0 out of 5 stars No more sore thumbs!!!, December 19, 2014
Very nice add on to controllers. No more sore thumbs. Took a while to arrive but worth the wait for the amazing price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, January 10, 2015
great product shipping was two weeks before the time frame started and they fit beautifully on the controller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Would Recommend, August 30, 2014
Perfect grip now! Old grip came off from my son chewing it off slip these right on and back to normal!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›