4.0 out of 5 stars Pefect Non-Stick Baking Surface
I get a lot of promotional items for my blog, so i actually recieved my first set of these liners for free (which was serendipitous since I had planned to order them anyway!).

There are several things that I love about them:

-they are durable, will hold up to washing, being folded in a cabinet, scrapes with a spatula (although not a knife!)...
Published on January 8, 2011 by TheCilantropist

3.0 out of 5 stars MIU France #99122
Published on February 9, 2011 by L. Cai

3.0 out of 5 stars MIU France #99122, February 9, 2011
This review is from: Silicone Baking Liners 3-Pack: Colors Vary (Kitchen)
I own Silpat Baking mats (Made in France) and I love them very much. I bought this set because of the good reviews and the price. Just got this set today, looks nice. Feel about the same thickness as Silpat. The actual size that I got is, cookie sheet size -- 16.5" X 11.75" and toaster oven size -- 9" X 12". Both a little bit bigger than the product decription says, which means both won't fit exactly in the pans. I am ok with it though. Can't say much more right now since I didn't use it yet. But one thing disappointed me is: made in China. Because of the brand name -- MIU France, I though it's made in France. I own different brand mat too but it didn't last as long as Silpat. Will see how long this one will last.

Update: I guess it's because of the oil/fat in the food, all my mats got darker after some use. These MIU mats seem got "cooked" faster. Only 2 month, it already became as dark as my Silpat one which I have it for almost 2 years. Still working fine but just looks quite ugly. Check the pics that I posted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pefect Non-Stick Baking Surface, January 8, 2011

There are several things that I love about them:

-obviously they are re-usable. Parchment paper can be reused a few times depending on what you are making, but this is better for the environment.
-it lays flat on the cookie sheet! Maybe this is just a pet peeve of mine, but I hate how parchment paper rolls up on the sides.
-Baking is ALWAYS even on the bottoms of the cookies.
-The non-stick surface is amazing, and everything comes off with just the slightest touch, significantly better than with parchment or no liner at all.

A few things reasons why it didn't earn the last star for review:

-For some recipes, I had to adjust cooking/baking times slightly based on using the silicone liner versus parchment. Some cooks may not want to trouble with this.
-if your cookies are touching the brown border on the silicone liner, they will get slightly more done on the bottom. This is the only place on the liner where the baking is not perfectly even. Means you cannot utilize the entire surface of the liner.
-I made some cookies this holiday with colored decorating sugar, and I found the liners discolored slightly. Just wear and tear I suppose, but I didnt think it would happen so quickly.

*One other thing to note, several other cooks and food bloggers highly recommended these liners to me over the original Silpat brand. The cost is better and based on usage, they preffered MIU.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleasantly surprised!, January 19, 2011
This review is from: Silicone Baking Liners 3-Pack: Colors Vary (Kitchen)
I rarely take the time to review a product when asked, but this one I had to. I absolutely love this combo pack. I have never owned silicone mats prior to this. I always envied those that could afford them and looked occasionally at them. The fact that you can get THREE of them for this price was the reason I purchased. The other reviews helped of course. They were not wrong. Great product, easy to use, easy to clean. I've used all three for everything from candy at the holidays to oven fries for dinner. All worked great and easy to clean. If you are looking for a great alternative to the more popular brand. You've found it!

5.0 out of 5 stars I will never bake without these!, June 22, 2012
This review is from: Silicone Baking Liners 3-Pack: Colors Vary (Kitchen)
I had seen these sheets, but never thought they would really work very well. Then saw them at a cooking demo, so bought them.
My chocolate chip cookies just slid off the sheets! Usually I had to scrap them off. Also, my braided bread didn't stick to the pan, and as a bonus, it was a perfect non stick surface for rolling out the dough to braid the bread. But best of all, I use a toaster oven every day, and the liner for it is really useful. I freeze chocolate chip dough in balls, then cook them on the toaster oven liner for 10 minutes, they come out just perfect. Plus we use it for chicken nuggets, potatoes, and warming up everything, so I just leave it on top of the toaster oven. Great product, will be getting them for presents.

5.0 out of 5 stars MIU silicon liners are a life saver!, June 24, 2010
This review is from: Silicone Baking Liners 3-Pack: Colors Vary (Kitchen)
The MIU baking liner 2-pak I purchased earlier this year have turned out to be one of my favorite helpers in the kitchen. I bake biscotti and cookies for friends and I love the way i can keep using them over and over and not worry about washing a pan or using parchment. My cookies bake more evenly, and clean up is a snap. Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect sizes and good quality, January 22, 2012
This review is from: Silicone Baking Liners 3-Pack: Colors Vary (Kitchen)
This works great just like other brand and I love this package because of the sizes.

I bought this to replace my old silicone liner (Silpat) which my dad accidentally cut when slicing pizza.

I am so glad I bought this package. I have 2 ovens: one is the regular kitchen ovens and one is smaller oven (toaster). It's so handy to have the toaster size in addition to the regular oven silicon liner. I just put it in my toaster and wipe it once in a while for the bagel/bread crumb. Much cleaner than having alumunium foil in the toaster that gets yucky after while.

As for the quality of the silicone liner, I haven't find much different between this and Silpat.
I had my Silpat for couple years and I had this one for half a year now. Both seems to last, easy to clean and produce good quality food.

5.0 out of 5 stars baking perfected!, June 10, 2010
This review is from: Silicone Baking Liners 3-Pack: Colors Vary (Kitchen)
No more burnt cookie bottoms, nothing stuck to the cookie sheets, and no mess to clean up when I bake my olive oil french fries! Liners wash off easily and fit nicely on my cookie sheets. Great value for the three liners. I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute bargain, March 2, 2011
This review is from: Silicone Baking Liners 3-Pack: Colors Vary (Kitchen)
Fantastic product at a great price. Just as good (if not better than) Silpat and half the price. How could you better it? These mats are great for anything where you would normally have to add oil to prevent sticking. So far I've made cookies on them and they just slip off and none of that added buttery/oily residue on their bottoms (!) as you don't have to use it. Made home made oven chips on it - using the tiniest bit of oil on the chips themselves. Finally (so far) used it for peanut brittle - fantastic - just pour it out, flatten and half an hour later - the best ungreasy brittle and a spotless pan. Give the mat a quick wash/wipe and it's ready for the next thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more useful than I thought, May 27, 2011
This review is from: Silicone Baking Liners 3-Pack: Colors Vary (Kitchen)
At first I got these for baking cookies, but I found that there were a lot more that I could do with them.

I've made
- baked tomatoes on them
- chocolate covered strawberries
- homemade tagalongs
- used them as a flouring/sugaring surface
- other stuff I can't remember right now
- of course, lots of cookies

They're great for chocolate covered stuff because once the chocolate hardens, it'll just peel right off the sheet. Also cookies that have stuck to other surfaces come right off these. In fact, sometimes, I'll just slide the whole sheet off the baking pan and onto a cooling rack. Saves the trouble of moving each individual cookie. If you're using them as a surface to put flour or sugar on, they don't slide around which makes the job a lot easier.

2 Things to consider
- Like another reviewer said, you do need to lengthen the baking time when using these. If a recipe says 15-20 min, go with 20 and see how it's doing.
- I have not mastered the art of hand washing these.

All in all, I think these are a great product and would recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality baking liners, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Silicone Baking Liners 3-Pack: Colors Vary (Kitchen)
These are good quality and serve their purpose well. Very similar in material and construction to the silpat liners. Only gave 3 stars because the liners are a bit oversize for the standard cookie sheets we have. They work but the edges do extend over the sides of our pans. The smaller sheet for the toaster over size is way too large for our toaster oven.

If you don't want to shell out the higher price for the silpat brand, these are a decent alternative.

Silicone Baking Liners 3-Pack: Colors Vary