5.0 out of 5 stars Great fashion case
I did not purchase this case for protection. I purchased it for fashion. I always receive compliments on it so it definitely serves it purpose. If you want protection, get an otter box... duh!
Published 19 months ago by SassiCyn

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun case but has troubles staying on the phone
I love the way this case looks because it is lots of fun and gets some great comments, however the rubber silicone does not stay on the phone very well and often comes off when I take it in and out of my pocket. If I could get this same design in a case that would stay on a little better I would.
Published on July 21, 2012 by Riesiel

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun case but has troubles staying on the phone, July 21, 2012
Riesiel (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Black Silicone Rubber Cassette Tape Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 (Fits At&t, Verizon, Sprint, Tmobile S3s) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

1.0 out of 5 stars SO SO Bummed!!!!, August 23, 2012
Saw it on the website and thought it was awesome. Was very excited to get it and when it arrived I put it on my phone. It's too flexible on the edges and peels off. Also smooshes under my screen protector. Case is very slippery and very loose :/ WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit my phone, September 3, 2012
Just don't fit my Samsung galaxy 3. Maybe I got a bad item. It Suppose to fit my phone as advertised but it doesn't. The item is too big for the galaxy 3. Now I have something I can't use at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont be fooled, September 21, 2012
it looks awesome right? the cover doesnt fit, falls off all the time and isnt worth it. go for something else.

3.0 out of 5 stars Aesthetically Great Funtionally Poor, August 1, 2013
This case looks just like the pic, its cool but functionally its not practical. It doesnt stay on the phone very well, the square corners and the lip that wraps around the front to hold it on isn't as deep as most silicon cases, and just doesnt have a tight fit. I give 3 stars because I read other reviews stating this but tried my luck anyways as the gamble was only a few dollars. So its cool for something to show around for a few days and say "hey look isn't this cool" but other than that it wont get much use from me other than as a backup case if my others somehow get ruined. The silicon case that looks like a gameboy fits great and looks pretty sweet, I ordered that as well as the knock off otterbox with the built in stand and free stylus, which I highly reccommend, fits just as well as an otterbox but costs you $5 versus $50.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but a total waste of money., October 10, 2013
The design is just as pictured and I really liked it out of the package BUT it will no stay on the phone. AT ALL. There is no stucture to the material who so ever. I didn't expect much for the price, but I expected more than I got.

2.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, October 8, 2013
Its too big for the phone on the sides, the top and bottom Heights are okay. The phone constantly pops out of the case, but for 2 bucks or however cheap it is, you get what you pay for. Also took about a month to receive from Hong Kong

4.0 out of 5 stars CORNERS..., August 4, 2013
This case is just too dang cute. I love it, except for the fact that the corners slip off too easily. Still a good case. pretty protective. Even though I didn't buy it for it to be protective.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fashion case, January 24, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars It is not for a Galaxy 4, June 4, 2014
The cell phone didn't fit in the case. Disappointing. I liked everything else about the phone case. I wouldn't recommend.

Rate and Discover Movies