5.0 out of 5 stars Fun cover for kids iphone;)
Got this skin to make an old iphone FUN for our toddler to play with.
I was surprised to see that this was very similar to the OB skin, just a little thinner. Great way to change the look on your iphones and ipods! Or great to buy extras since the rubber outer covers are what don't last on the OB's.
Would recommend!
Published 14 months ago by kim

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair Substitute
I bought this to add some variety to my Iphone. It fit fairly well with the exception of the bottom insert; they don't fit an OtterBox perfectly. However it may be fine on the case that came with it.
Published on December 7, 2011 by sandra

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit well, June 18, 2013
This review is from: Blue Silicone Skin Compatible for Otterbox Defender and KingCase Iphone 3g, 3gs (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Case was too big for my iphone3. Too loose. Had to put over the otterbox I had on phone to make it fit. Didn't like floopy
pieces that covered plug ins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun cover for kids iphone;), June 4, 2013
Got this skin to make an old iphone FUN for our toddler to play with.
Would recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars It did not fit very well my iPhone at all, May 29, 2013
Sonia Rivera (Humacao, Puerto Rico United States) - See all my reviews
Please do not buy this item. Well for what I paid I should imagine that it was not so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, May 1, 2013
A great buy for the price, fit right over the otterbox case and I was able to change our the color for my kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really like it!, August 10, 2012
Fits my iphone 3GS perfectly!! I love this shade of blue!! No problems at all! I would highly recommend this product to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bargain, July 21, 2012
This was a great product for the price. This was a gift for my daughter and she loves it. Good quality product, and fast shipping.

2.0 out of 5 stars Adequate, barely, December 24, 2011
This Silicone skin is borderline acceptable. It is not 100% compatible with Otterbox Defender. I had to trim it to get it to fit as the lower tabs do not line up with the Otterbox case. It is also rather thin and flimsy. Truly representative of mediocre Chinese copycat low budget products flooding the US. Save a buck, cost a job or 2 for low quality junk.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair Substitute, December 7, 2011
sandra (MONTGOMERY, AL, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., September 20, 2011
My wife bought me a defender case for my birthday in january and it's great but all the tabs and things were breaking off of the rubber case. So i came on here looking for a new one that wasn't the stock black and after viewing countless one's i settled on this. I'm glad i did because besides the color it's identical to the one i have. Not thinner and all cheap at all, an it goes well with my red hard case. From mouse to house took three days too which was great because the day it came the headphone cover plug thing finally broke off of my old rubbber case. So in closing this is definately worth the money and it looks great. Hope this helps.

Rob

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for the Price!, September 19, 2011
No complaints. A great alternative to the more expensive Otterbox brand! Cool color, too!

I would buy this item again.

Rate and Discover Movies