Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: New Silicone Cover Case Skin for Xbox 360 Controller Camo
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on February 13, 2013
Took awhile to arrive since it shipped from communist CHina- But once in hand it fit the controller well and the kids like the way it feels and looks. SO I give it a thumbs up
on February 22, 2013
I bought 2, 1 red and 1 black, for my grandsons to keep their controllers for their new xbox separated. they also make it easier for them to use them to hold onto the controllers
on July 22, 2014
It looks nice and it is nice to have, but it is a little difficult to switch back to the old controller feel because it gives a large boost in thickness to the controller. Not to mention the flaps are loose around the triggers and bumpers. It's worth buying for sure, but don't be shocked if it becomes a bother.
on September 11, 2014
This silicon skin is very comfortable. Fits right over the controller for a snug fit. I have a rechargeable battery pack and with the skin on the controller, I continue to rest it right in the cradle and it charges just fine.
on June 20, 2014
I had to buy more of these they keep my 360 controllers nice and wrapped up tight and I like that its not as easy for it to slide of the bed gives u a firm grip on the controls so go ahead and get a few of these they are very nice
on June 25, 2016
We have silicone covers for our other gaming systems and my son was jealous as he wanted one for his Xbox 360. I looked online and found this one and placed my order.

It did take a little while to arrive as it is shipped from another country but once it did we promptly put it on his controller. It fit perfectly. It was easy to put on; however there is no slack in it once it is in place. It does not interfere with any of the buttons or knobs and you can play your game with this on with no problem. Personally we feel the controller is easier to hold and grip when it has the cover on it.
on February 1, 2013
Great product have bought a few !!! Easy nice and make my hands not sweat when playing for long period of time.
on January 20, 2016
Though it is what the item says it is, it arrived late and it is very poorly made. Feels cheap to the touch, tried to fit it around my wired XBOX 360 Controller from GameStop and it was loose, the analog sticks kept coming in contact with the silicone and it moved around a LOT when trying to use it. Overall, I suggest trying to find an alternative way to customize and create your own unique controller because this is definitely not the way. The only reason I gave this 2 stars is because it basically is what it says on the title, I was half expecting it to be an XBOX One controller cover.
on January 7, 2016
My son loves this. No more fighting over who's remote is who's. Arrived a little late during Christmas rush but the company responded to my email immediately. Will definitely order other colors/patterns for all remotes!
on October 10, 2014
These are wonderful. Easy to put stretch fit,snug I bought a few in different designs and colors .everyone loves them and ask me where I got them.mine were for the Xbox controllers but my nephews came over and were so happy with mine they asked me to get them some in different colors for their play stations and I did ,boy did they drive me crazy everyday asking me when are they coming since it takes about two weeks to get them.but when they came they were so excited and happy they love them too.worth the wait,definitely.