5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely protective
I was running through a lot of screen protectors for my Zen X-Fi2 until I got the silicone skin. The way it's designed, it covers the edges of the protector so you aren't constantly brushing against them and inducing wear and tear. Yet the skin leaves all the controls readily accessible, even the tiny recessed reset button. Great product.
Published on February 6, 2010 by Timothy B. Miller

3.0 out of 5 stars Would've given 2 1/2 stars
Not remembering what I paid for this skin case, I almost wish I hadn't.

Everything came as described I guess it was just my stupidity for not reading more carefully.

Published on December 8, 2011 by Kim

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely protective, February 6, 2010
This review is from: Black Soft Silicone Skin Case For Creative Lab Zen X-fi 2 2nd Generation Series ,8GB / 16GB /32GB + Screen Protector +Black Belt Clip + Adjustable Armband + Lanyard (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 23, 2010
A great product, silicone cover fits perfectly and the "bumps" over the buttons make life much easier, especially over the tiny on/off/lock button that can be a little hard to find and press when you aren't looking at it.
It did take me a couple of minutes to figure out that one can unscrew the attachment for the belt clip to put it on the silicone cover but that is a minor issue, maybe directions or a note saying that you can unscrew it would be helpful.
Screenguard is great to, just as good as creative's screenguards.
Pity I did not receive the fishbone keychain that is depicted above, it kinda looked funny.
Oh well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worth buying, June 29, 2010
The case fits perfectly and is protecting from dust and scratches effectively. However, the silicon material is too soft and sticky (like rubber) and thereby, does not slip into or out from my trousers pockets easily. When I have valet or mobile phone in the same pocket, then I have to struggle to take out the player.

The screen protector was as good as those supplied by Creative.

There were no instructions - I am still finding a way to connect the belt clip.

To conclude, the case is good - better than other hard cases; but the extras are not that useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like a Glove..., February 17, 2010
SLB (Denver, CO USA) - See all my reviews
I have used these before on my past Zen products and love them. I am not the most careful individual so spills around me or a dirty desk are a common thing. Thus having the "glove" on my mp3 is great. Also the clear plastic cover on the face is a necessity for me - especially since my new player is a touch screen. The rest of the items (arm belt, clip, lanyard) I will not most likely use. However my kids will find something to do with them.

1.0 out of 5 stars BOOO, September 5, 2013
Sent this piece if crap back as soon as I received it. Super Cheesy super cheap and would never recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exclente, January 28, 2013
Aguanta las manos de mi bebe. Aguanta las manos de mi bebe. Aguanta las manos de mi bebe que destroza casi todo.

3.0 out of 5 stars Would've given 2 1/2 stars, December 8, 2011
Kim "Kermi" (Wallingford, PA, United States) - See all my reviews
Not remembering what I paid for this skin case, I almost wish I hadn't.

THe Silicone Skin case I do like, tho when attaching the belt clip in the back, it looks and feels as tho it'll easily pull out of the hole in the back. I also bought an MP3 holder for my truck, it won't fit in the holder with the clip on and in order to get it to fit properly the screw (for the clip) must come out, that means taking the skin on and off for the various carrying positions.

Not extremely happy with this product but it works & I'm ready to toss this and get another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Case! Good Quality!, August 15, 2011
Marda McDermed (Huntington Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Perfect Case! Arrived in one day (although I do live about 50 miles away). It is good quality and definately worth the money. You won't be disappointed. (Make sure this is the right size case for your Creative Labs Zen.)

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit great!!, May 6, 2011
The silicon case fits perfectly on my Zen. What I especially love about it is how it makes the buttons on it so much easier to press. The screen was difficult to put on though, I have one big bubble in the middle of the screen and I don't want to try and re-stick it on. The bone fish is cool, nothing too special about it. I don't ever use the belt clip or the armband and I haven't found a use for the Lanyard yet.

The only reason i bought this set was for the screen protector and the silicon case, so I am quite content with this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Silicon case works great, April 8, 2011
anthony (Orange County) - See all my reviews
I couldn't be happier, as advertised the silicon case works great. I can use it to hang from my neck or as an armband which allows me to work out without hassle. I have no complaints.

Rate and Discover Movies