Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing DOTD

on February 6, 2010
I was running through a lot of screen protectors for my Zen X-Fi2 until I got the silicone skin. The way it's designed, it covers the edges of the protector so you aren't constantly brushing against them and inducing wear and tear. Yet the skin leaves all the controls readily accessible, even the tiny recessed reset button. Great product.
on December 8, 2011
Not remembering what I paid for this skin case, I almost wish I hadn't.

Everything came as described I guess it was just my stupidity for not reading more carefully.

THe Silicone Skin case I do like, tho when attaching the belt clip in the back, it looks and feels as tho it'll easily pull out of the hole in the back. I also bought an MP3 holder for my truck, it won't fit in the holder with the clip on and in order to get it to fit properly the screw (for the clip) must come out, that means taking the skin on and off for the various carrying positions.

Not extremely happy with this product but it works & I'm ready to toss this and get another one.
on May 6, 2011
The silicon case fits perfectly on my Zen. What I especially love about it is how it makes the buttons on it so much easier to press. The screen was difficult to put on though, I have one big bubble in the middle of the screen and I don't want to try and re-stick it on. The bone fish is cool, nothing too special about it. I don't ever use the belt clip or the armband and I haven't found a use for the Lanyard yet.

The only reason i bought this set was for the screen protector and the silicon case, so I am quite content with this product.
on July 23, 2010
A great product, silicone cover fits perfectly and the "bumps" over the buttons make life much easier, especially over the tiny on/off/lock button that can be a little hard to find and press when you aren't looking at it.
It did take me a couple of minutes to figure out that one can unscrew the attachment for the belt clip to put it on the silicone cover but that is a minor issue, maybe directions or a note saying that you can unscrew it would be helpful.
Screenguard is great to, just as good as creative's screenguards.
Pity I did not receive the fishbone keychain that is depicted above, it kinda looked funny.
Oh well.
on June 29, 2010
The case fits perfectly and is protecting from dust and scratches effectively. However, the silicon material is too soft and sticky (like rubber) and thereby, does not slip into or out from my trousers pockets easily. When I have valet or mobile phone in the same pocket, then I have to struggle to take out the player.

The screen protector was as good as those supplied by Creative.

There were no instructions - I am still finding a way to connect the belt clip.

To conclude, the case is good - better than other hard cases; but the extras are not that useful.
on February 17, 2010
I have used these before on my past Zen products and love them. I am not the most careful individual so spills around me or a dirty desk are a common thing. Thus having the "glove" on my mp3 is great. Also the clear plastic cover on the face is a necessity for me - especially since my new player is a touch screen. The rest of the items (arm belt, clip, lanyard) I will not most likely use. However my kids will find something to do with them.
on January 1, 2011
The silicone skin fits relatively well on my X-Fi2, with the exception of the thin edge on top having a pocket in the centre. This makes the skin feel insecure and unsightly enough that I don't want to use it. The armband strap attaches directly through two slits in the back of the skin, but I would not trust it due to the aforementioned problem with the fit of the skin and the fact that silicone rubber can easily tear under such stress. Either way seems to place the X-Fi2 at great risk of popping out and hitting the ground. The belt connector not only presents the same problems, but there were absolutely no instructions on how you use it and it took me a couple of minutes to figure out.

The screen protector that comes in the package was a joke. Not only was it missing the "soft installation card" but it was impossible, even with the utmost care, to place it on without any air bubbles. I managed to get close, with only a few bubbles around the edges, but nothing would get those out. It felt as if the protector was misshapen and not completely flush with the surface of the screen. After trying multiple times and ending up with a spec of dust on the bottom side, I tried to wash it just as the instructions claim you can do. You can't. Washing it only made things worse with all of the sticky reside of the screen side forming into visible smears.

The only halfway amusing thing I got out of this was the rubber fish keychain. At least I can put one of the items that came in the package to some small use.
on August 15, 2011
Perfect Case! Arrived in one day (although I do live about 50 miles away). It is good quality and definately worth the money. You won't be disappointed. (Make sure this is the right size case for your Creative Labs Zen.)
on January 1, 2011
There aren't many accessories for the Creative Zen X-Fi2, so I bought this. The rubberized finish of the case is great if you want to carry it around in your waistband and not drop it, which I do because the damn clip doesn't work worth a flip. Case fits very well and allows access to everything needed to use the player. Maybe it's just me, but I could NOT figure out how to use that clip, so it's now taking up space in some drawer. I was quite disappointed in that, because I love to clip my player to me instead of carrying it in a pocket. This is the reason I knocked a star off.
on April 8, 2011
I couldn't be happier, as advertised the silicon case works great. I can use it to hang from my neck or as an armband which allows me to work out without hassle. I have no complaints.