Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 29, 2015
 This was the first time I used silicone bakeware and I have to say I really like this silicone mini donut pan. I gave it a 5-star rating AND I made a short video review. Definitely recommend this product!
44 comments| 42 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2014
The donuts turned out great. They were so yummy and popped right out of the pan very easily. I've never used silicone baking pans before and this was definitely a great first experience. I thought they looked too small when I received it in the mail, but they were a great size for my kids and turned out great.
review image
on April 25, 2014
So when I first got this, I thought, how cute. Mini donuts! And then I had the perfect recipe. My friends are on a low carb diet, so traditional donuts are definitely out of the mix. Using a deep fryer or a pan to make donuts is too cumbersome, which is where this wonderful pan comes in. Silicone is great design because it’s flexible, and allowed me to take the donuts out by just flexing the pan and pinching it on the bottom. (if you wanted donut shaped ice cubes, here’s your chance! This silicone tray is great for the freezer).
The pan worked out nicely in the oven. My donuts plumped up and came right out of the pan. The pan was clean afterwards and cleanly, so clean up was a breeze. The fact that I don’t need to deep fry the donuts meant healthier donuts for everyone!
A recipe idea would be to make donut shaped egg scrambles. Then dabble some hollidaise sauce into it and sandwich it in between biscuits or English muffins for a sandwich on the go!
Storage for this is a breeze. I can store it with my other pans and it doesn’t take up much room at all. It’s flexible and can fit almost anywhere in my kitchen!
This pan is a great way to make healthy donuts and is convenient!
on September 5, 2014
We, my 9-year old daughter and I, have never owned a donut pan and we have never used silicone bakeware, so we weren't sure what qualities would constitute a "good" donut pan. This pan makes perfect mini donuts (so you can eat more than one!). The first batch we made stuck to the pan, but that was before I read the email from Belgoods that said to let the donuts cool for 20 minutes before taking them out and to also use cooking spray if necessary. Both methods worked. As we had only ordered one pan and were planning to make several dozen, we put the donuts in the refrigerator for 10 minutes to cool them quickly. They popped out perfectly every time! It is also very easy to clean. We are going to order at least one more pan. It would be nice if instructions came with it.
on September 26, 2014
It makes perfect Gem donuts. Donut size is just shy of 2 inches. I did not use any special recipe. I just used a box of white cake mix, cut the baking time down, and topped the donuts with donut flavored frosting and sprinkles that was on sale with the white cake. My husband loved them!

Next I am going to make brownies into donuts!

I did notice that I will want to have at least two of these. One pan is not enough for baking a round of donuts. I had alot of baking to do with just the one pan. Make sure to buy two the first time around!

This is a quality silicone pan , not a cheap knock off.
on January 30, 2016
Great mini donut pan! I used it to make gluten-free pumpkin donuts. I iced some with chocolate icing, some with goat cheese icing, and left some plain. I found that they popped out of the pan best when I coated it lightly with coconut oil. Butter worked well, too. I was hoping the mini donuts would help me to eat fewer of them, but haha I don't think it's working!
review image
on October 27, 2015
This donut pan is perfect! I use it to make sourdough donuts and my kids just adore them. They pop out of the pan easily (the donuts, not the kids.....) and it is easy to clean. And the size is the perfect size. I would buy another three just because I love the pan so much (although I could probably actually use another one.....). If you want to make mini donuts, this is the pan for you!
on July 19, 2014
I wish all mini donut pans were as slick as this! Great product, thanks!
on October 12, 2015
Love it! I'm trying to make 'healthier' doughnuts for my gluten-free, dairy-free kids. I was able to make some very tasty options with added protein powder I bought here on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0033T8CZK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_search_detailpage
I found that whereas my doughnuts are yummy and healthy-ER, they still needed to be eaten in moderation. Mini donuts are a great way to slow down our morning munching.
on February 9, 2016
Works like a charm!!! My son is gluten-intolerant and wanted donuts for his class party at school. Using this pan, I tried a gluten free recipe from scratch and then a gluten free cake mix. Both worked like a charm in this pan!! I very lightly oiled the silicone pan, cut a corner of a ziplock bag and piped the batter into the donut molds, baked the donuts in the silicone pan on a cookie sheet, and let them cool on a wire rack. After cooling, they came out of the pan easily and looked great! We iced the donuts and added sprinkles. The donuts were a big hit with his class!!! I'm very pleased with this product.