5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product
I can't believe people complain such a good product compare to the price. It comes with 2 sets of Cases and Screen protectors. The case is very soft and fits perfectly to my Ipod Touch 4, it protects the device very well, and to keeps you off the scratches from the Hard case. (the hard cases normally scratch your device easily)

The screen protector also fit...
Published on December 12, 2010 by Ray S. Mai

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY ME!!!!!
Published on October 13, 2010 by Annie

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY ME!!!!!, October 13, 2010
Annie (Blackfoot, ID, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 4G Touch Twin Pack Black and Clear Silicone Protective Armour Case Cover with Screen Protector Kit for New Apple iPod Touch 4th Generation - 8GB,32GB and 64GB (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I thought this would be okay for my new G4 8 gig....boy was I wrong. It is not worth the shipping cost. I suppose I am to harsh. If you are planning to put this skin on and leave it in your drawer it would work just fine. However, if you want to take your touch with you, get something else. I took it golfing and the skin didn't even stay on in my pocket. If fits too loose to provide any real protection. All in all, it was very annoying and I am going to see if they will take it back. KEEP SHOPPING!

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice try but still not worth it!, October 4, 2010
I bought this as there wasnt much selection for the new 4G touch. The first one fell off all the time wneh you put it in your pocket and the bottom piece broke. Also it comes with a free screen protector but the first one only had one side to pull off and was defective. Easyi said they would send me a new one and refund my money if I removed my first review(which i did to give them another chance).

The replacement came and it is the same thing and will not stay on the 64 GB ipod touch. The second screen protector actually went on the touch but the holes dont line up and so it looks a little off. I know that they should but it wouldnt cover the screen properly if I lined them up correctly. They did try to help me out with the replacement and the refund but I am still not happy with the end result. I guess you get what you pay for but I will wait for something better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, December 12, 2010

The screen protector also fit nicely. However you'll notice some scratches on the surface of the protector after several days usage. What a big deal for it, it did its job to protect your device, and the minor scratches will be disappeared when you turned on your device. Don't worry about it, for such the low price, I wouldn't say anything against it. Don't spend $15 or even more on the screen protector. You won't regret to buy this combo deal.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not too bad for this price, December 6, 2010
I just got the package today, which is a day earlier than what amazon notified me, which is a plus. The screen protector isn't all that bad, if you clean the screen carefully before you put the protector on. When putting on the protector, you should be careful but quick because if the side of the protector that contacts with itouch screen catches dust or anything, it is almost impossible to remove it, which means you need to use a second screen protector. Watch out for air pockets when you putting the protector.'If you do mess up for the first time like me, it is not a problem. The package comes with 3 protectors). I suggest buyers lay the protector starting on the home button side because it is easier that way to put it right in the middle of the touch. Keep in mind that the protector will leave a gap that is about a hair thick, but that shouldn't be a problem because you have a case. Talking about the case, the black one, to be honest, sucks like help. It has a weird trashy smell, is kinda slippery, and has a huge hole on the bottom for ear phone and etc. that is so insecure. It can't really hold the touch in place. However, the white one is a lot better. It fits pretty well, has a smaller bottom, and doesn't slip off my hand like the black one does.

Overall, I don't think this is a bad purchase and don't regret buying it. I got what I wanted, and I hope this review helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Too Cheap, you won't believe it, April 24, 2011
Diego Mejicano (Caracas, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
The silicone cases fits the Ipod Touch perfectly, the screen protectors gives you an excellent cover and don't loose screen sensibility, even playing games is sensitive enough. Don't loose this oportunity and buy it, the seller ships fast and secure.-

2.0 out of 5 stars Good for the first few weeks, but that's it., March 17, 2011
I've only had my iPod Touch for about 2 months now, and got the black silicone protector for it, figuring it'd be all I'd need. I usually have my iPod in my back pocket, so it's safe most of the time, and isn't in much danger of falling or anything. This case did a pretty good job at first- it's comfortable, fits around the iPod perfectly, and you can access the volume and power buttons easily. The hole on the back for the camera's also the right size. That's all that really matters, right?

Cut to a few weeks ago when I noticed a couple of small tears in the casing. I never pulled at the case when taking it off, at least not in the areas the rips showed up in, and the sides of the case are suddenly loose and the iPod pops out of it every other time I take it out of my pocket. This thing's also a magnet for dust, and gets dirty easily.

For the price, it does a good job for short-term protection, but I'd only get this if you need a quick replacement case and somehow can't get a better one right then and there.

The screen protector also isn't as good as some of the others, and can be a pain to get on without any air bubbles, but when you finally get it on, it does a very good job of keeping scratches from ruining the screen. It just starts to peel at the corners a little bit over time, but with a proper case over it, this isn't a big deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, Decent cases, January 17, 2011
Great buy! The black and clear cases fit perfectly on the ipod touch 4th generation. They make it look cool, make it easier to hold, and protect from scratches on the sides and back. The screen protector is your average protector and appears to be preventing scratches to the glass screen. For the price you are getting a great deal. Dont pay $30 for the fancy leather cases at wal-mart or apple when these are just as good and less bulky. With the issue of the case coming off in ppls pockets, that does happen, but only because the case only goes around the back and sides. There is nothing that keeps it on too too tight, but i have not had an issue with this. Works great, and cant beat the price!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Cover, but the protector was hard to apply, December 9, 2011
Both the black and clear cover were good and in the right size.

But the screen protector was hard to apply without quite a few air bubbles. I used to apply protectors to my phone and MP3 pretty well. But this one was a bit difficult to do so.

3.0 out of 5 stars good enough price for the bundle, November 28, 2011
Virgie T. "V" (SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA, US) - See all my reviews
The silicone case covers are a little lose but I guess that's how silicones are meant to be - flexible. The screen protector is not so great though 'coz I just can't get rid of the bubbles! I had to buy a different one. The price is still cheap for this bundle. You're basically paying for 2 silicone covers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Please with the product, February 2, 2011
Does exactly what it says on the tin and for $7 it's a steal. I like it a lot. Yes the case slips off the side occasionally but more importantly it protects the itouch when my 4 year old decides to throw it in a fit of rage at losing a game of 'crazy chicken'!
Arrived quickly and i would defintely buy from this seller again.