Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on November 11, 2008
Really ingenious way to use the Nike+ sensor without paying extra for the Nike+ shoes. Straps onto the laces on top of shoe. Easy to take out if want to use the shoe for something other than running or walking - like walking on the beach, or playing basketball, etc. Taking the sensor out will hopefully extend battery life, which is the major complaint with the Nike+ sensor. I also got great service from the Marketplace vendor used by Amazon; fast delivery and actually cheaper to go through Amazon than to go directly to the vendor's website. The silicon pouch so far appears to be sturdy, flexible and very practical.
on February 5, 2009
I've used the sensor pouch/case for months now & its perfect! I've run thru rain-storms & puddles & it hasn't even so much as gotten wet because of the secure, rubber case; I love that it doesn't shake or make noise, I don't feel it at all. The sensor slide in easily, like putting a button on, and other than when I initially put it on, I haven't had to touch it. This should be sold with every Nike sensor!
on June 17, 2009
This product allows me to use any sneaker I want with my Nike running pod and not just the Nike plus running sneaker. It is snug and I have yet to have any issues with it.
on November 15, 2009
I've been unable to get the Nike+ sensor to work correctly with this pouch. Apparently, the Nike+ sensor was designed to be positioned parallel to the ground and in about the middle of the shoe (with the red side facing up). When I initially tried to use this pouch, the sensor was on a slight angle (as one would expect) which was enough to cause the distance measurements to very inaccurate - even beyond the point where calibration would help. In the end, I ended up taking a Dremel to the sole of my shoe and made a nice comfy home for the sensor. Now my distance results are usually within ±5% of each mile.
on June 8, 2015
These pouches are OK. But I prefer the velcro type pouch.

These are secure and work fine but I need to switch shoes every so often for distance and time. These pouches tie through the shoe string, so you have to untie shoes to put them on/take them off.

I think they are bit more secure since you can turn the pouch to not allow it to open outwards but that is not enough for me. If you are into fashion for your shoes, there are more option with the silicone pouches. I think both velcro and silicon stand up to weather the same.

The ability to switch with a velcro pouch from shoe to shoe or just remove the pouch is the greatest attribute and makes those pouches better.
on August 7, 2011
used the product and ran for a path that has 10.1 km. After the race I checked the distance that the Nike + gave me, 9.8 km. Very accurate and perfect. It is securely attached to shoes with no risk of going out and you be surprised to have lost the product during the race.
on March 18, 2016
I used this product to hold my Nike+ running censor on sneakers which did not have a pod underneath the sole to hold the sensor. This capsule is secure. It stayed in place as the shoelaces wrap through four loops. The sensor was also protected from the elements. It was also nice that the product came in multiple colors.
on October 9, 2008
Shipping was fast.

Easy to install and even easier to use. I put it on my Asics and haven't had to worry about it since. Definitely a good buy.
on May 12, 2012
Purchased this silicone case specifically so I can run in wet weather without having to worry about getting the Nike+ sensor wet. Works like a charm. Had to wrestle a bit getting the sensor into the pouch at first, but now it's in there snug as a bug in a rug (which is just how it should be). Great price point. I couldn't be happier.
on December 3, 2013
Depending on the laces, it can be a pain to attach. And after attached, the "loops" for the laces may be pulled awkwardly in various directions. In retrospect, I think I should have purchased a clip- or fabric-type sensor holder, as I can see the silicone of this one eventually tearing after steady abuse. Still, it does the job for now.