Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Silicone Solutions 10-Piece Essential Baking Set, Blue
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on August 4, 2011
Just as others suggest, clean all the cookware first then bake in the oven until it stops smoking. After another cleaning, you couldn't ask for a better set of cookware. Everything falls out in one piece!
on September 15, 2012
I ve been using the product almost 9 months, and so far i don't have any issues.
I bake almost every week and i use the product all the time.
I m a big time bargan hunter and refuse to pay more than i have to.
before i bought the set, i thought about multiple times and slept over it for 3 days- i make right decision!

Pros
- very light
- easy to clean
- Best deal out there
- Love the color: i love red color but blue was cheaper, so i bought blue
- u use every single piece! so u don't waste any of the product!

Cons
- since they are made of silicon, the bottom can be floppy: make sure u use baking sheet/ pizza pan at the bottom to facilitate in/out procedure
- deceptive! it doesn't look like it can be hot, but it is actually hot! be careful around children
on April 24, 2013
I'm not a cook or baker in any means, just a chick that needed to live healthier and cut down on the In N Out visits. I've always hated bake ware, it is a chore to clean and always rusted. While looking for a higher quality pieces I ran across silicone.

I did research about it and decided to buy it as a test run after all the price wasn't too bad. I was thoroughly impressed with the results. I made several batches of cupcakes and mini apple bites with the mini muffin pan in a day & I didn't have to clean it between uses or wait long for it to cool down.
Made casseroles for the month and tossed them in the freezer and was able to put them right into the oven without getting the dish room temp.

Storage has been easy, I don't have much but I can squish them in or roll them up with no issue. I just can't say enough how happy I am with them. I plan on buying some for my mother for mothers day. And definitely going to buy more pieces for myself.

I had NO smoking issues, I put each piece in solo and baked at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. I've also ran everything through the dishwasher with no issue.

Only piece I haven't tried is the loaf pan, everything else though stood up to itself in the oven even without a cookie sheet under it which I've seen several suggest to use when it comes to silicone.
on May 4, 2012
I really enjoying using this baking set. I'm far from being a baking pro and I'm still learning how to cook with silicone properly, but the set is durable, easy to store, and cooks evenly. Best results seem to come when I 'season' them after washing with a quick blast of my favorite non-stick spray.
on December 24, 2012
I have used this quite a few times since purchasing them. They are FANTASTIC!!!!! Nothing sticks and clean up is super easy. Beautiful blue color is as the first time I used it. I absolutely love this set. It has everything I need. I will definately be buying more silicone items in the future.
on May 16, 2013
Well....I am Not going to write a Book here on Baking Pans and all....but I will take a quick minute to say that this Set was a perfect buy and it does exactly what they say it will do....! Bought this for my GF who just Loves to Bake and she raves about this Set. No more sticking...everything slides Off/Out as it says it will. They are very light, clean easily and very durable. So if you are in the hunt for a Baking Set....I totally Reco that you take a good, long, hard look at this Set. I can tell you now that you will Not be disappointed.
Love this easy to use cookware. Everything falls right out and they look great too. I just pop them in the dishwasher. My only complaints are that they do show water spots if not dried right away and you can scratch the surface even with plastic utensils if you put to much force say trying to cut something with a plastic spatula in one of the pans.
on August 19, 2013
I have used these tools in my baking a number of times. I have been cooking "Paleo Style" (using Plantain, Coconut, Almond, and Flaxseed powder) at a temp of 350F. I pull the products when done and put on a cooking sheet for 5-10 minutes and then flip over. Generally everything comes out cleanly. It's easy to clean these with soap and water.

I'll never go back to rigid bakeware.
on August 28, 2013
I had never tried silicone bakeware before, but I was sick to death of my bakeware getting rusty and thought I would try it. I absolutely love it! It goes from the dishwasher to scrunched up in the cabinet to the refrigerator to the oven to the freezer. It cleans up super easy. My baked goods come out of it smoothly and in one piece without my going through contortions to get it out. How have I baked all these years without silicone. I definitely plan on getting more pieces. My only caveat is that baking times change just a little bit.
on December 12, 2012
I bought it to make cupcakes mainly, but even with spraying them ahead of time I still get some cupcakes that are sticking. Over all great set, cleans easy, stores easy. Love the spatulas-very strong wooden handle. I've had several plastic handled spatulas break and even the metal handled ones eventually fall apart, but this one feels so much more sturdy. You do need to use them with a cookie sheet underneath as the silicone isn't hard or stiff enough to be filled and carry before cooking.