Silicone Solutions 12 Cup Fluted Tube Pan, Blue
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 12-Cup Capacity
- Heat resistant up to 500F and is microwave and freezer safe
- Silicone cooks evenly and completely and provides quick release
- Made from FDA food grade silicone and is stain and odor resistant
- Dishwasher safe/rinses clean
Top Customer Reviews
Addressing the "problems" other reviewers noted:
- SIZE: I don't find this 10-inch, 12-cup bundt any bigger than any other 10-inch, 12-cup bundt pan. Sorry, but this is pretty standard sizing (I've seen larger) and if your recipe doesn't fill the pan, select the model that doesn't come equipped with the pesky "screams at me until I fill it completely to capacity" feature that seems to be tripping some folks up. I use my bundt pan mostly for pull-apart loaves and monkey breads. To have a caramel-sopping, goopy, sugar-crusted bread come out as easily as it does with this is a blessing. Once it's cooled and inverted, you get the extra bonus of being able to pull and press and prod THE PAN ITSELF to help your cakes out; try doing THAT with a cast metal pan.
- NONSTICK: Just because it's a nonstick, there's no law saying not to use a nonstick spray anyway. You're instructed to "season" it first time out with some spray. You're cautioned to use spray if you wash it in the dishwasher. This is another case of "just because the dog wasn't wearing a sign that says 'I bite if poked in the face with a stick'" and just because it doesn't REQUIRE it, since it does not damage the surface, you'd be prudent to use some. How many times you survive a failed cake and rue each time that it got stuck before you put two and two together is up to you. My math says "just spray the darned thing and you won't have any regrets."
- STAINING AFTER CLEANUP. If you want artwork to display, Amazon has departments here for that. This is not meant to be pretty, it's meant to be functional. All silicone bakeware shows signs that it has been cooked, cleaned, manhandled, and otherwise lived in.Read more ›
The reason why I'm rating it only 3 stars is that the cooking is highly uneven. Certain spots baked to a crisp brown while the inside of the cake was still underdone. This happened with a number of different recipes that I have used a lot with my previous metal bundt pan, so I can only conclude that it is this pan to blame.
Obviously, since I discovered this issue after a number of cakes had been made, I did not return it. However, I would have if I had been able to.
This product might work for a novice baker who is more concerned about getting the cake out of the pan whole than anything else. For more advanced bakers, look elsewhere for a good nonstick metal pan.
It is reasonably heavy weight material, but when it is full of batter it is easier to put it on a cookie sheet to get it in and out of the oven. In fact, my very first cake in the pan came out of the pan in pieces - and I think it's because I flexed pretty severely when getting the pan out of the oven.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Have used this pan several times. If you haven't yet purchased silicone bake-ware you don't know what you're missing. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Emme
Was so tired of my angel food cakes sticking to metal bundt pan so thought I'd try silicone. Totally sold on silicone now, won't buy another metal pan again. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Huskerpam
I took a chance on one of these and so pleased with the results. Dont even need to pre spray or butter the pan. I just pour the batter and pop it in the oven. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Sid
I have used this multiple times and it's a breeze to get the cakes out. The only complaint I have is that it does make your house smell like molten plastic when in the oven. Read morePublished 23 months ago by S. Tippy
It arrived promptly and has worked beautifully. My cakes come out of it in beautiful condition. It is easy to store. Read morePublished on January 30, 2014 by Barbara A. Shegitz
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.