5.0 out of 5 stars As Expected
These 3 little spatulas work great and look nice too. I like that there are 3 different shapes and so each suits a different purpose. They don't retain smells and no staining so far, even with blueberries. I really like them and would gladly buy them again.
Published on August 4, 2010 by Crystal M. Evans

2.0 out of 5 stars Effective but NOT comfortable or ergonomic.
Purchased these after seeing the glowing reviews, but the constuction and weight do not make for comfortable use.

The metal is thin, has sharp edges and tends cut (not break the skin) into my hands when working with heavier speads/foods. I'd much prefer a round plastic/wooden handle.

They are also fairly heavy which gets fatiquing after extended use.
Published on February 22, 2012 by A. Richardson

2.0 out of 5 stars Effective but NOT comfortable or ergonomic., February 22, 2012
This review is from: Set of 3 Silicone Spatulas with Stainless Steel Handles

They are also fairly heavy which gets fatiquing after extended use.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hate the handles, October 24, 2012
This review is from: Set of 3 Silicone Spatulas with Stainless Steel Handles
I ordered the spatulas knowing that I like the silicone type. The description indicated metal handles, which was OK with me. The problem for me is each metal handle has a small sort of punch out that that leaves a lip and, I guess, allows you to hang it on a bowl or pan. I never have wished for such an ability in a spatula or any other kitchen gadget. This punch out is in the place where you grip it and I find it uncomfortable and, in some spots, sharp. Th spatula part is fine with different shapes to all three, but the handles stink.

5.0 out of 5 stars As Expected, August 4, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars I don't understand the bad reviews!, December 2, 2012
This review is from: Set of 3 Silicone Spatulas with Stainless Steel Handles
Perhaps some folks got some bad items, or are just very picky, but I can't find anything negative with this set. These are really nice, well balanced and have long handles. The heads are firm enough to work well without folding back on you and the long handles are really nice. If there's a flaw it's with the stamped out triangle on the handle that bends a piece of metal over to prevent the handle from laying flat and one is a little sharp but a piece of emery cloth took care of it quickly. Someone mentioned that this piece was a hanger for the spatula but I don't think so. That little bend of metal is nice because the handle is lifted a bit off the counter and makes the flat handle easier to pick up. The handle edges were all smooth and, in my opinion, it's 5 stars.

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional - but grip definitely missing, December 26, 2012
Astrod (St Louis, Mo, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Set of 3 Silicone Spatulas with Stainless Steel Handles
I went for this given its great price. Now I realize that there is very little grip these offer. It would have made more sense to go with a more expensive better ergonomic version.

1.0 out of 5 stars not a good fit, January 2, 2014
This review is from: Set of 3 Silicone Spatulas with Stainless Steel Handles
These are not good on your hands . The cutouts on the handle are really bad and I don't see the use for them. If you like to be tortured while cooking these are for you. Plastic handles would have been getter

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, April 19, 2013
This review is from: Set of 3 Silicone Spatulas with Stainless Steel Handles
The product is good for what it is. The silicone is very soft and works well. The complaints about the hook on the handle are justified and that is the reason for my 4 star rating. I was aware of this and feel they are still a good value.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, September 21, 2012
This review is from: Set of 3 Silicone Spatulas with Stainless Steel Handles
I love my kitchen and the way it looks. I originally was drawn to the spatulas because of the color, but the color is much darker than shown, but that has nothing to do with the function of the spatula. I was slightly shocked when washing them upon receipt as I felt a rather sharp edge from the part that is supposed to rest on the lip of your container(the description leaves that feature out), that part is so little that it will not work anyway, especially if you use glass bowls. It's more than an annoyance as it hurts to grasp when mixing things. Next, the metal handle is too thin and very difficult to grasp and use with any degree of effectiveness. Too much trouble to return so it goes in the 'stuff' drawer. Just not for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Set, February 6, 2014
bjs "bjs" (Fort Worth TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Set of 3 Silicone Spatulas with Stainless Steel Handles
I am very pleased with this set of spatulas. They are well made and quite sturdy. The stainless steel handles always look nice. The silicone is not flimsy at all. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set!, February 5, 2014
This review is from: Set of 3 Silicone Spatulas with Stainless Steel Handles
Love this set of spatulas - very good quality and have stood up to everything so far without any signs of wear and tear (or sauce residue).