4.0 out of 5 stars great product
Published on July 1, 2011 by chiamommy

1.0 out of 5 stars You sent me defective items!!!!!!
Watch this item! These vision e30s are nice Cookwares.

But Amazon has many defective itemssssss!

I bought this Casserole and received it today.

The handle looks like it was broken?? and brazed again!

The color of a Casserole around the handle came off!

Inside , apart from the handle has too many scratches and...
Published on June 17, 2006 by S. yang

4.0 out of 5 stars great product, July 1, 2011
This review is from: Silit Vision e30 Cookware 2-1/2-Quart Low Casserole with Lid (Kitchen)
I bought this Silit Vision e30 while living in Korea. It was very expensive there. But the saleswoman at Shinsege department store told me I could cook foods without water, like cooking(baking) eggs, potatoes, pumpkins, even frozen steaks on cooktops and fast and also I could use it as a deep fryer. After fried some shrimps, small dent appeared, and two more after cooking steaks. I took it back to Shinsege. No warranty in Korea. I still give 4 stars because no dent(damages) appeared on the bottom of the pot again. I use it almost everyday. My husband loves juicy steaks. I enjoy using it more than Le Cruset or Staub. A Le Cuset saleswoman at Shinsege has tried to cook foods without water by using a Le Cruset pot, but failed. I am thinking about getting another one. The fried shrimps and veges taste good and less fatty, so stopped using my electric deep fryer. I've been using this pot for 2 years. Silit Vision e30 Cookware 2-1/2-Quart Low Casserole with Lid

5.0 out of 5 stars Oustanding Product! Outstanding Service from Amazon!, July 6, 2006
This is one of the best cookware lines I have ever bought and used! and right now I own most of the Silit Vision e30 collection. All the cookware I received from Amazon has been problem free with outstanding service. Thanks again to Silit and Amazon!

1.0 out of 5 stars You sent me defective items!!!!!!, June 17, 2006
Watch this item! These vision e30s are nice Cookwares.

But Amazon has many defective itemssssss!

I bought this Casserole and received it today.

The handle looks like it was broken?? and brazed again!

The color of a Casserole around the handle came off!

Inside , apart from the handle has too many scratches and even

some of part came off!This is second time I order a same casserole. First one had a problem too. since I ordered from out of sea(My mom who is in U.S received and sent me here) , I just ordered again instead of returning;sending back to U.S is too expensive.I'm so upset!!!!Secon one has more big problem, can't use it!!!!You don't check before sending??

Three oven pans I bought had some scratches, too!!!!!!