4.0 out of 5 stars Fur handcuffs
Published on June 24, 2011 by Just Another Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars cheaply made
They are very cheaply made when i got them in the mail the fur was already coming off. They feel almost like plastic.
Published 17 months ago by megan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fur handcuffs, June 24, 2011
This review is from: Fur handcuffs (black)
We have had fun with these handcuffs. I would not say they are great quality, but what do you really expect for the price? There is a release on the handcuffs so that if you lose the key, you can still get out :). The fur does shed a little, but not terribly. Both my husband and I can fit them on our wrists, but they are a little tight on my husband's wrists. I would buy them again.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheaply made, January 30, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars it was Broken!!!, December 6, 2011
This review is from: Fur handcuffs (black)
I wanted to suprise my Boyfriend with a little something out or the Norm... I was very excited about my order opened it up one cuff worked fine and the other was clearly broken and the furry part is coming apart... I put more blame on my seller for sending me a Broken item then the ppl who made it bcuz as I said the other cuff was great the worlds strongest man couldnt get out of it.... I gave it one star bcuz of it being broken if they hadnt been def would have gotten 3 or 4 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Skip These, February 6, 2014
This review is from: Fur handcuffs (black)
These are cheap....and by that, I mean not just inexpensive. They're vending machine quality. For the price, I didn't expect much but the lack of quality will completely take the mood away. Get a plastic set from a toy store instead, they'll be stronger and less likely to cut or scrape wrists.

1.0 out of 5 stars You pay what you get!, February 3, 2014
This review is from: Fur handcuffs (black)
As soon as I took them out of the packaging the fur starting shedding every where, but it was cheap.

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, January 23, 2014
This review is from: Fur handcuffs (black)
way too cheaply made! you get what you pay for here. its good for a gag gift at this price though

1.0 out of 5 stars not impressed, basic handcuffs, February 2, 2013
This review is from: Fur handcuffs (black)
I bought the ones shown here in the same package from a shop around here, sadly the ones they sent were not the same, and were poor excuses with the fuzz tearing off and the cuffs breaking at the slightest pull. made from plastic, not happy but for $5 shipped it wasnt worth returning.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very Cheap Product, June 27, 2014
This review is from: Fur handcuffs (black)
Item was shown in a box as if it were an actual product you'd buy in a store- However I got the product in a plastic little slip and it looks like something you'd buy at a PENNY store. Granted I only spent a few dollars in the first place, but was still expecting a bit better quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy Customer, June 26, 2014
This review is from: Fur handcuffs (black)
They don't work. They kept breaking when we try to use them. Lucky I only paid $3.00 but I was still unhappy with the quality .

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap, May 12, 2014
This review is from: Fur handcuffs (black)
They were cheaply made not worth the few dollars I sent on them the fur wasnt even glued down terrible

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›