5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect garter
Published 15 months ago by Joseph H.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy Clasp Materials Failed Immediately
I purchased this suspender belt because of the clean lines and smooth look. It captures that exactly the way I expected and fits well. I was really excited when I got them.

Published 10 months ago by Cucamongan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect garter, September 26, 2013
I had been looking all over for a well built garter belt and this is definitely one. I'm a male with a feminine frame. (6-8) Ordered a Medium and it was perfect for me. I wear everything on the last hook and this belt was on the last hook. The straps are a little long I have them all the way up and they fit just right and looser and it wouldn't work. Of course not a big deal considering you could hymn or stitch them if needed. The clips are of the plastic and rubber variety, where you slip the rubber into the plastic. Overall, the build is very nice and durable. The belt arrived before estimated date on time.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful garter, February 20, 2013
This is the best garter belt. Its simple, fits perfectly and it lays flat so you can wear it under a tight skirt and not see it. I love it and its so affordable. And it arrived very quickly. Thank you to the seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy Clasp Materials Failed Immediately, February 14, 2014
Cucamongan (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) - See all my reviews

I was keenly disappointed, however, to have one of the loops fail when I was attaching stockings for the FIRST time. The problem being the loops are made from plastic. I've had this same thing happen with other suspender belts that use plastic loops (i.e., sooner rather than later they fail by snapping apart). This highly stressed component should be made from metal, or they need to considerably buff up the plastic version. I've found replacement garters (through Dritz®) and will try those to salvage these belts. The downside is they don't match color-wise.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible fit, December 7, 2013
Won't hold the stockings up, everything slides down and the stockings end up at my knees, with the constant uncomfortable feeling of them being pulled down. The fasteners are too flimsy, hard to make them grip the stockings.

1.0 out of 5 stars wouldn't recommend, November 13, 2014
It's nice for something simple, but they will not hold ANY stocking that are not paper thin, they won't close because any material is to thick for them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fit!, September 30, 2013
WOW! Super smooth fit, lays flat against hips for no show under all fabrics. Shipped very fast, easy clips and adjustable fit to low waist- love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars smooth and sexy, July 19, 2013
Lorraine (Sacramento, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
This is perfect, it's smooth so you don't see it under cloths, fits great and so far sturdy. I want more it looks and feel so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it, July 2, 2013
She loves it saying it fits well and yes it does and also so soft and sliky, Sexy also, She is impressed and it is well made also,

5.0 out of 5 stars So sexy., December 22, 2013
This is so simple and exactly what I was looking for. This is the perfect simple garter belt for wearing with or without clothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing., August 24, 2013
Wow. It's comfortable and doesn't show up under clothes. It can be used for intimate apparel or just holding up those annoying stockings you wanted to wear. This actually came in a few weeks early (Estimated shipping was September 11-24. I got it on August 23). I would highly recommend this.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›