5.0 out of 5 stars Pop of color
I bought this shawl to take on a cruise to add a pop of color to my grey and black dresses at dinner. This shawl also offered some warmth in the chilly restaurant and for those strolls around the deck at night.
Published on November 28, 2010 by NH Wifey

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK for the price
Published on October 27, 2010 by TexasMom

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK for the price, October 27, 2010
TexasMom (Austin, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
I bought the Kelly Green and the Royal Blue. Both are well represented, as far as the color. The Kelly Green might be SLIGHTLY brighter than the picture (not lime green, though), but both are very vibrant colors. I LOVE the colors! The quality is o.k., but what do you expect for this low price? For really high quality Pashmina wraps, you will pay $40+. I own one, and it's nice, but I can't spend that much on Christmas gifts. ;) This wrap has a nice sheen, and it feels smooth, but it doesn't look smooth. It looks kind of "ribbed". The thing I really don't like about it is the glued/taped on (not really sure) "Pashmina" tag. If it was sewed on, it would be nicer. They aren't even glued on straight. You can pull it off, but then sticky stuff is still on there. I'm sure it will come off eventually. The tag is just kind of annoying, as it is large and not on the edge. I bought these as gifts, but I'm not sure I'll give them as gifts. I might just keep them myself. I also bought some wraps from Olive & Figs, and I liked those a bit better (the tag was sewed on the edge). I paid less for them, and they threw in a scarf with my wrap! Those will make great gifts! I liked these colors, though, which is why I purchased these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Deceiving Color, November 12, 2009
First of all, the price is too high for the poor quality. The color I bought was eggplant. When I received it was more like a lavender color. Walking on the streets of NYC I found the same shawl in the same package for "$4.99" I couldn't believe it. Never Again would I buy from this seller. What a rip off!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT a pashmina, December 16, 2011
The quality is ok - just ok. There was a hole in the shawl, but I was able to slide the threads around to disguise it. My main complaint is that it is NOT A PASHMINA. This product should not be advertised as a "Pashmina" when the tag on it clearly reads "55% Acrylic 45% Viscose". Very disappointed in the dishonest description.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pop of color, November 28, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent but overpriced, May 20, 2010
S. Parke (Cayman Islands) - See all my reviews
The color I ordered was a true representation of the picture (Olive Green). I was not impressed by the feel of the fabric, but it will work for what I need. As I needed this item on short notice and could not spend time shopping around I brought it, but I strongly recommend that you shop around and will have the same shawl for better value elsewhere.

However, with your prime shipping, this item can be on your door step within 2 days! (But I think the shipping cost must be included in the price :) )

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply beautiful, March 6, 2013
Simply beautiful. Wraps easily around shoulders. Soft, warm. I bought it to wear over a sleeveless bridesmaid's dress at the reception for an evening wedding, but have worn it many times since, over dresses at church or over a t-shirt while running errands or going out for the evening. Youtube can give you great ideas for different ways to wear/tie it. When I'm not wearing it, I carry it in my purse for when I go to a restraurant or other place that I may get chilled, and even being carried around in my purse, it doesn't get wrinkled. So many possibilities -- excellent deal!

2.0 out of 5 stars Elegant material was soiled -- Ughh!, December 27, 2010
JCGARU "My Next Steps" (Upstate NY United States) - See all my reviews
ordered ivory colored product -- should have ordered black/brown, I guess ... item was beautiful, as displayed in plastic shrink wrapped packaging ... person receiving gift item, carefully removed product from shrink wrap ... to see multiple black oil/glue spots ... poor overseas manufacturing Quality Control ... very disappointed/had to return item ... awaiting Huge refund/compensation for not meeting expectations!

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and beautiful, December 18, 2010
The shawl really is lovely- I love the feel of the fabric. I ordered it in yellow, and the only thing is it is MUCH brighter than it shows in the picture! But, in all fairness, the color IS called "bright" yellow. :) I ordered this as a potential bridesmaids gift, and I think I will be ordering 4 more. The brightness is really pretty, and the quality is good for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not recommend this product at all., August 8, 2012
I ordered a Gray Wrap, and it is definitely Beige. I have seen a lot of people complain about the color of this item. It seems that none of them are a true color as shown. It says Gray, but it is definitely not any shade of Gray. I can use it being its a neutral color, but was disappointed in general. Glad it was not a red or something else.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the right color, December 9, 2011
Ordered goldenrod and I got a bronzer tint. Sorry but how about you show the actual color instead of using photoshop to enhance and change the color.