Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 78" x 28" Silky Soft Solid Pashmina Shawl / Wrap / Stole - Black
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on December 29, 2011
I ordered the purple (eggplant) color Pashmina. I was very surprised how soft it was. It is the perfect length for wrapping in so many ways. There was absolutely no bad smell to my scarf. The color is much prettier than the picture online. A very deep shining purple. It is beautiful. I would definitely order more.
on January 23, 2010
I absolutely love this shawl. I bought a beautiful bright red!! I bought it for a Christmas party to go with a black dress. Used it many times later as well. It keeps me pretty warm, I've used it in the movies, and get compliments on it all the time. I plan on buying a few more in other colors!
on September 24, 2013
This is nice for a casual shawl look. It provides light warmth--something I enjoy in church when the A/C is on, but I wouldn't depend on it outdoors for long. Also, the quality is mediocre. It's not going to fall apart, and I'm pleased with it for what I use it for, but if you're looking for a high-end look for say a wedding or formal occasion, I would choose a different product.
Finally, the color is not accurately portrayed on amazon. What I got was in fact much darker than what I expected.
Overall, I am well-pleased with this product.
on July 23, 2014
Disappointed. These are very thin and not very soft or warm at all. I thought paying a little more I would get nicer quality, but these feel like $5 scarves. Bought these as bridesmaids gifts but I'm a little embarrassed to be giving these to anyone.

Edit: I would also like to point out the scarves came with stubs of tags that had obviously been cut off... seems like they might be buying from a cheaper source and passing it off as the same product.
review image
VINE VOICEon December 7, 2011
I got two colors: Dark purple and Burgundy. The dark purple has a small cut away tag on it that said 55% acrylic. The burgundy one had a large sewn in tag that said Pashmina 100% pashmina. Now, I couldn't tell the difference in fabric at all, so I don't know if either tag is factual. But, if this doesn't matter to you, and you just want a larger pashmina with a pretty sheen, then these are nice.
on March 3, 2012
I have ordered a white shawl, or at least the color is called white on amazon. I would say it is ivory, which is a significant difference because now i cannot wear it with the sweater i bought it for, as the shawl looks yellow next to the white of the sweater. But that is not the most upsetting thing - the shawl has a black smear right in the middle. I am hoping it would come off, but the fact that it is there to begin with is unsettling. The only reason I am not returning it is that i'll have to spend significant amount of money on shipping.
on September 27, 2010
I ordered (4) shawls in the silver grey color. The color was pretty. Each bag came individually wrapped in a plastic bag. Upon opening, the bag had a horrible smell. The shawls were not as soft as I was expecting and they seemed too thin. I was hoping to give these out as gifts but I had to return them because they were too cheap looking and feeling.
on November 11, 2012
I got this in ivory to wear on the evening of my wedding in case it gets chilly during our outdoor reception. It's lovely, and it was super affordable. I'm very happy with this purchase.
on January 6, 2013
I bought this in two colors for a cruise. The clothe had a little "smell" to it that did go away after airing out for a couple of days, but the silver one came with a "run" in the material already. Luckily I only needed it for one night....didn't keep it after that.
on November 3, 2013
I ordered this in black and in the light it actually looks like a very super dark navy. Otherwise, the shawl was a good size and pretty much what I was looking for. I returned this one and kept the bamboo one (also available on Amazon) as it was a truer black.