Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
asked by D. Weiss on December 16, 2009
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I've used it for parmesan french fries and it's worked fine. I've read many other reviews who also use silpat for savory items.
J. Schmitz answered on December 16, 2009
Comment | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
P. Ward answered on September 4, 2012
Comment | 12 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
We really love roasted veggies. The Silpat works like a champ! I've roasted cauliflower, asparagus, okra, potatoes, sweet potatoes, and brussel sprouts. My favorite use it roasting tomatoes, tomatilloes peppers, garlic and onions for salsa. I have not tried meats, but should be great for ribs, etc. Hope this helps.
astraitshooter answered on December 7, 2012
Comment (1) | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
FaireMaiden answered on November 23, 2013
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I use the silpat EVERY time I use a baking sheet. Whatever you use your baking pan for, this makes it 'non-stick' and easy to clean up. Even when I am roasting chicken on a wire rack in the pan, I put the silpat in there to make it easier to clean up later (you still get some baked-on crud at the edge, but the center of the pan stays clean). From cookies to biscuits, if I am using the pan, I am using the silpat as a liner.
machine_punk answered on January 12, 2014
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I use it all the time for that exact thing.... very rarely do bakery items see my silpat. I think it makes the veggies taste better cuz it gives a little crunch after broiling.
Caligirl answered on April 6, 2016
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product