5.0 out of 5 stars A great pick up for anyone whose name starts with J., February 3, 2013
Stop Short "Why not?" (That place in space, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought this pair of cuff links because of the letter J. My name starts with a J. Not sure what else I should say. They look nice and are a good size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly cute, October 5, 2013
I often buy cufflinks for my boyfriend so when I stumbled across these I knew they were a must! He loves then and wore them to work the day after I gave them to him. They are what you would expect, shiny and metal of whatever letter you choose...and such a great price. Definite must-haves :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Customer Service!, October 1, 2013
I made a mistake when ordering the product and shipped it to the wrong address. Daily Charms has shown wonderful customer service and shipped me another set of cufflinks. Thanks for the great customer service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great., June 25, 2013
These were exceptionally well made and I think that they will last a lifetime. They are not too flashy and seem appropriate for fun and serious occasions.

5.0 out of 5 stars I GOT IT SO RIGHT, May 2, 2013
HE LOVED THEM, I GOT IT RIGHT AND SO DID THIS SELLER. HIS FRIENDS ARE HATING AND THAT'S THERE PROBLEM YOU WHERE ME SUPPLIER AND I'M HIS LOVE AND WE GOT IT RIGHT. LETS DO IT AGAIN MAYBE HIS LAST FOR FATHERS DAY!

4.0 out of 5 stars Personalized, March 23, 2013
Loved these cuff links and so does my son! He says they are fun to wear and usually draw a comment or two.

Rate and Discover Movies