4.0 out of 5 stars An easy-to-install cover
Some covers are very hard to install on devices like tablets. But this was very easy. The front and back simply snap together with your ipod in the middle. It will provide excellent protection against scratches and wear-and-tear but doesn't provide any drop or spill protection. Overall it does what it is supposed to.
Published 20 months ago by Eric J. Fridman

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but...
Published 12 months ago by AltarEgo23

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars An easy-to-install cover, June 22, 2013
Eric J. Fridman "ejf302" (Baltimore, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silver Apple iPod Classic Hard Case with Aluminum Plating 80gb 120gb 160gb (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars if ya need one, May 4, 2013
very satisfied with this product, no complaints, however it is NOT aluminum plating but it looks just as good yo

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but..., March 2, 2014
This case is clear in the back and has an aluminum front. Let me say this upfront, this thing isn't quality. Within a week, the aluminum front became unglued with virtually no pressure or force applied. I have kept the case because it has been hard to find one to fit my 7th Gen 160 GB classic iPod. Plus, the clear, hard part of the case still work. I'm just disappointed the aluminum came off with the price point.

5.0 out of 5 stars great way to protect, July 20, 2013
ROBIN BRYANT (BOOTHWYN, PA United States) - See all my reviews
love fits great my whole collection fits here easy to put on easy to use. I never have to worry that I'll scratch the screen when i shove it in my pocket.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is ok but lesser quality than earlier version. Nevertheless better than anything else out there., September 17, 2014
Tech Dude "Science Oriented Client" (Michigan City, IN United States) - See all my reviews
I bought the older version of this product. The earlier version was built better. The quality difference is very noticeable. The metal part in the earlier version is thicker and sturdy the the current one.

Also, the color selection in the past was much better. They may have multiple colors in the website but the availability is a joke.

Also, it doesn't look as good as the picture. In this picture it looks like brushed stainless steel, the really looks like cheap gray paint.

Nevertheless and I got to admit that, to protect your iPod classic, you will not fiend anything better out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits my classic perfectly, September 8, 2014
I haven't had any issues with this ipod classic case. It hasn't "cut" my finger like others have mentioned. I love the clear back, it shows off the classic look of the ipod, rather than covering it with a case. The silver front matches the silver of the ipod almost to a T. You'd really only notice it if you want a "100% match". I love this case, just what I wanted.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item, October 20, 2014
Almost a must but doesnt fit in charging docks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Specific Enough Description, June 30, 2014
I bought this item thinking it would fit a gen 6 iPod classic. Little did I know, I should have dug a lot more to find out this only fits gen 7 and up. Nearly a waste of money, but luckily I have a 7th gen that could always use a backup case.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, but came scratched., June 4, 2014
This iPod case works great to keep my iPod from getting scratched and worn, but the screen cover was already well scratched when I opened the package. I use this iPod case with the iPod that stays in my car so I don't often use the screen, but I wish it had been a little less scratched. Otherwise, would recommend and buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars excelent for the protection purpose, May 12, 2014
Excelent for the protection purpose! With 2 child boys it was tested already.
Nevertheless:
- when you want to open de case to take the iPod out of it, it is not easy. At least couldn't find one simple way to do it all the times without spending some time with it.
- one should check if the cable conection hole is compatible with one's speakers docking.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›