Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on June 22, 2013
Some covers are very hard to install on devices like tablets. But this was very easy. The front and back simply snap together with your ipod in the middle. It will provide excellent protection against scratches and wear-and-tear but doesn't provide any drop or spill protection. Overall it does what it is supposed to.
on May 4, 2013
very satisfied with this product, no complaints, however it is NOT aluminum plating but it looks just as good yo
on March 2, 2014
This case is clear in the back and has an aluminum front. Let me say this upfront, this thing isn't quality. Within a week, the aluminum front became unglued with virtually no pressure or force applied. I have kept the case because it has been hard to find one to fit my 7th Gen 160 GB classic iPod. Plus, the clear, hard part of the case still work. I'm just disappointed the aluminum came off with the price point.
on November 5, 2015
They claimed it fit the iPod classic 160gig that was a lie.
on June 30, 2014
I bought this item thinking it would fit a gen 6 iPod classic. Little did I know, I should have dug a lot more to find out this only fits gen 7 and up. Nearly a waste of money, but luckily I have a 7th gen that could always use a backup case.
on July 20, 2013
love fits great my whole collection fits here easy to put on easy to use. I never have to worry that I'll scratch the screen when i shove it in my pocket.
on September 17, 2014
I bought the older version of this product. The earlier version was built better. The quality difference is very noticeable. The metal part in the earlier version is thicker and sturdy the the current one.

Also, the color selection in the past was much better. They may have multiple colors in the website but the availability is a joke.

Also, it doesn't look as good as the picture. In this picture it looks like brushed stainless steel, the really looks like cheap gray paint.

Nevertheless and I got to admit that, to protect your iPod classic, you will not fiend anything better out there.
on April 14, 2014
Before I bought this product, my iPod was naked. I was ashamed to show my new iPod to my friends. It was like peeing in a urinal with the guy next to you staring at your junk. It was just embarrassing, so I did what any person would do, and I put some damn clothes on my iPod and bought this case. Not only is the front shiny, but it has holes for the buttons and even for the slide lock, headphone port and charging port! I mean how sweet is that? Buy this case and I promise you, it will satisfy you in ways you would never think possible.
on March 31, 2015
The Silver Apple iPod Classic Hard Cases with Aluminum Plating 80gb 120gb 160gb does not fit my iPod properly. They case is nice, however, I cannot close my iPod in the case completely shut. It has a 1/4" inch gap of space in between the cover of the case and the bottom of the case. The case can close shut without an iPod in it completely. Although the case look good and is sturdy, the fit is no good.
on May 12, 2014
Excelent for the protection purpose! With 2 child boys it was tested already.
Nevertheless:
- when you want to open de case to take the iPod out of it, it is not easy. At least couldn't find one simple way to do it all the times without spending some time with it.
- one should check if the cable conection hole is compatible with one's speakers docking.