4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
It's a great scarf, however the tag on it says 55% acrylic 45% vicose... I think the title should be Nice Shawl Scarf Stole etc... instead of Jacquard Paisley Pashmina Shawl etc... It still is a nice scarf though; I get lots of compliments on it!
Published 10 months ago by Nancy

2.0 out of 5 stars The picture that they show you is beautiful, with a vibrant blue contrasting against a wine ...
The blue in the Fuchsia and Blue Paisley Pashmina Shawl is woven against a more dominant yellow, which renders it unpleasant and takes the "pop" out of it. The picture that they show you is beautiful, with a vibrant blue contrasting against a wine red. That's not what you'll get.
Published 12 days ago by Lucy Pevensie

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 27, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a Regency Lady, September 11, 2013
This is a very nice Pashmina Scarf/Shawl/stole perfect for a Regency Lady. I only gave 4 stars because it was just a tad darker than the photo. Nevertheless it has a very soft and silky feel, drapes nicely and is a great large size. It is light weight yet will be nice on a cool evening as a wrap. It is a deep olive color with beige and wine color. It compliments my black velvet evening dress giving a dramatic elegance. I would purchase another but next time I will try a lighter brighter color. Well worth the purchase price after I viewed others at a much higher price. For this price it was a very nice purchase it came in a large flat shiny plastic bag with the word Pashmin written across. Also it would be nice for a gift for a special friend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shawl. Slightly darker than picture, January 24, 2013
I wish I could have given this shawl four and a half stars, but amazon apparently only allows even its geekiest customers to vote by integers. I like the shawl very much and am quite satisfied with the purchase. However, I will note that the colour is slightly darker than in the picture. The shawl is more of a teal colour with gold, burgundy, and maroon paisley woven into the fabric. It is still extremely pretty. If I look closely, the threads are turquoise, but they are interwoven with smaller black threads, which makes the whole look darker. I have not seen it in bright light, but since the threads are individually very bright and shiny I imagine the whole would be also if it were placed in full, bright light. However, I hate to be speculative, so I will leave this matter for empirical experimentation. At any rate, the shawl is satisfactory to a high degree, and I cannot say I did not expect some discrepancy between the photograph and the actual product, since photographing these kinds of fabric and representing them accurately is extraordinarily difficult. I tried to take a number of photographs of the shawl, but none of them displayed its colour accurately. All of them showed a bright turquoise rather than the true teal colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, March 28, 2013
Very worth the money, though be prepared for how big it is. It's a very nice color! I've gotten compliments wearing it out;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scarf, April 19, 2013
Evangelina (Albany, NY USA) - See all my reviews
I love this scarf but I am still sending it back. Why? I have ordered about ten pashmina scarves over the last few weeks and this one twice by accident.
I would describe the color as "deep red wine" with olive and gold woven into it. On the other side the main color is olive with some gold and red, just reversed. Two scarves in one :o).

4.0 out of 5 stars Color slightly different but still great!, April 19, 2013
Evangelina (Albany, NY USA) - See all my reviews
Got the scarf today after only ordering it yesterday, wow, very fast service! The scarf is nice but the color is not exactly as shown in the picture. Slightly darker and maybe not "as" vibrant, but it's still a nice scarf and I will keep it. On the reversed side it is a mix of burgundy with gold woven in it with only some of the turquoise showing. The material is soft and not scratchy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colour, July 22, 2012
This is a beautiful wrap. It's soft and warm and the colours in it are prefect to brighten any winter outfit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous! I'm ordering more colors, August 28, 2014
The Plum/Blue is gorgeous! Looks different than pictured, which I expected. After all, you can't see the true colors on a computer. It's quite dark, more plum than blue. The blue is more like turquoise mixed with gold threads, giving a heather effect. Great for a fall wardrobe on the east coast. I live in a hot climate and have a few of these, as the air conditioning can be uncomfortable in restaurants, movies,etc. I try to keep one in my car. This is very soft and dressy looking. Very well packaged; great for gift giving. Silver Fever will be my go to vendor for my pashmina shawls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Also nice to dress up a an evening dress too, November 28, 2014
I have several of these shawls in many colors. I always get many compliments when wearing them. They are quite exotic looking with their many spicy colors. I use them a lot for flying on airplanes to keep my shoulders warm and look stylish at the same time. Also nice to dress up a an evening dress too. Or even jeans. Not sure if it's true " pashmina" but at this price it's ok with me. I buy them for gifts too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous bright colored pashmina, December 12, 2013
Beautiful bright colors, soft scarf that will help keep you warm. Plenty long and wide, just lovely! This is a classic accessory that you'll find many uses for. I bought many of these pashminas this year for gifts.

These pashminas are great for the days you can't be bothered with more than jeans, boots & a black shirt. This pashmina & earrings change a boring outfit into something chic.