Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on June 2, 2013
I paid almost nothing for this bracelet so I have no complaints about the quality. The bracelet arrived and it was very cute and just what i was looking for. I put it on immediately, went out and ran some errands and returned home a few hours later only to find my brand new bracelet was GONE! It comes undone very easily and so i lost it during the first few hours of owning it. I purchased two of these and I still have the gold toned one but I'm not anxious to wear it. be careful when wearing it out. The hook and eye is not very reliable.
on February 17, 2013
This ring is very pretty. I recieved it in a reasonable time. When i got it, it did not look cheap looking. It is light weight and very pretty. I have had it only about 2 week and i dont wear it often but when i do it is very stylish. the clasp to lock the bracelet works perfectly fine. Very easy to get on and off. The only con i would have to say about this bracelet is that when you wear it the cross does not stay on the top of my wrist it falls to the bottom, but other than that i love the bracelet.

UPDATE: I still dont wear this braclet very much, but when i took it out of my jewlrey box i noticed that it was already turning. I know it was cheap but i didnt expect it to turn so fast. Theres only a little spot where it is turning but i know there will be more to come. Very disappointed.
on April 7, 2013
Very pretty bracelet but only buy it if you have a small petite wrist. The bracelet runs very small. It looks great but small wrist only.
on December 2, 2013
Shipping was fast I got three of these one for my self one for my daughter and my niece they haven't said anything about there's but I really like mine it's really cute I have gotten some complements on it I got the side cross ring and they really look nice together I just gotta fine me the side cross necklace to match then the ear rings and I will have the hole set will be buying from this sealer again soon.
on February 20, 2013
I got my bracelets yesterday and I've already got tons of compliments.
I've wanted a bracelet like this for some time now. I just couldn't bring myself to pay the hefty price tag that came with most of them. Found this and took a gamble. Glad I did because I got an amazing deal. Granted it's a little to big for my wrist, I have small wrists, it's still a great piece. Highly reccomend!
review image
on September 30, 2013
I really like this bracelet. I wasn't sure about it from some of the previous reviews but when it arrived I thought it was nicer in person than the picture. For the price it's a nice piece of costume jewelry and I haven't had any problems with the latch as some other reviews have. I also haven't lost any stones yet. Hopefully it will continue to hold up.
on November 20, 2013
EVERYONE has commented on how I dress. Especially the accessories that I use with my outfits. Fun and flirty goodness!
EVERYONE has commented on how I dress. And I have only been using Allegra K outfits this entire month!! LOVE IT!
on September 25, 2013
It's priced nicely so I didn't expect it to be great quality, but I did think the stones would hold up a little better. The setting for the stones is poor and they fall out fairly quickly. Go with one that doesn't have stones
on March 31, 2013
I love this bracelet and I am very pleased with how low the price is. The only thing bad is after you wear it so many times it starts to turn copper in some spots. The good thing about that is before you wear it just apply clear nail polish to the band and it wont change a color. Will be buying another item in the future!
on July 4, 2013
This is one very pretty bracelet I love it I love it so pretty and at the price is even better...