5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jeans ever!!!!!
Silver suki jeans are the best jeans I've ever bought. I am built with a small waist and bigger butt/thighs.
These fit great and look great.
I always get compliments on these jeans. I just wish they came in length 33. The 32 are great but I have to wear flats. 34 are way too long even with heels.
I am 5'6" and 135 lbs and 51 years old.
Published 11 months ago by joanne

3.0 out of 5 stars Run a lot smaller than Miss Me Jeans!
Again I was diappointed I order the same size as Miss Me jeans,this jeans were a lot smaller though they were cute jeans,I am just happy!!
Published 7 months ago by maria bejar

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jeans ever!!!!!, August 17, 2013
This review is from: Silver Jean Juniors Suki Bootcut Jean (Apparel)
These fit great and look great.
I am 5'6" and 135 lbs and 51 years old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting Jeans, May 17, 2013
Silver Jeans are probably my favorite in all the world. The fit is always excellent and they last forever! I do have big hips and in other jeans I end up with them fitting my hips but the waist is loose and I have the "gap" in the back that shows everything but with Silver that doesn't happen. This particular pair is made looser through the hips and thighs so you can order closer to your waist size and not have to worry about the gap problem. I don't like tight clothing so I do order everything larger than what I wear but even then these jeans still look amazing. I am 5'6" weigh 140 and the 31x34 is loose in the waist but not to loose and the length is long enough to wear with boots, sneakers or a wedge.

All around great staple jean to have in your closet. Great for hanging out, a date or dancing. Very very comfortable with a classy look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Jeans, November 27, 2012
They fit perfect took the advice of my sis-in-law and ordered one size smaller in the waist size!!! Finally found a pair of jeans that doesn't show my butt crack everytime I bend over;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Jeans are such a personal preference, April 10, 2013
Jeans are such personal preference that its hard to write a review - however I bought these on the recommendation of a friend, unseen, and have been satisfied. The denim I received is more distressed/whiskered than the photo (disappointed!!) yet I understand there are a million washes and finishes available. I was hoping for darker with less distressing.
I have an hourglass shape (curvy hips/thighs with small waist) and look for jeans that won't gap at the waist. These are better than most in that they hug my curvy parts and still reasonably fit at the waist. They have a touch of spandex to keep them from gapping or stretching out too much.
Denim is on the thinner side, I'll call it "summer weight".
Appreciate the ability to order in lengths, as I now have a 32 for flats and a 34 for heels.

4.0 out of 5 stars silver jeans, July 12, 2013
the jeans seem to be a little on the small size..will just make me lose those last 10 pounds faster

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great pair of Silver jeans, July 15, 2013
M Manning (San Diego, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I love Silver jeans. They fit so well and wash great! This pair has a thick white thread detail, which makes them a bit more casual looking than other jeans. You can't really see the thread in the photo unless you zoom in, so be sure to do that before you buy just in case you don't like that look.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm in LOVE!, March 20, 2013
These jeans, and all Silver jeans, are amazing! Completely worth every penny, fit well, and make you look amazing:) I LOVE SILVER JEANS!!!! And this style is super cute and I highly suggest for everyone to get them:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, January 25, 2013
L. Nasalroad (Iowa United States) - See all my reviews
These were a gift for my oldest and they are incredibly cute. Great quality as always with Silvers. Definitely would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans!, July 7, 2014
Great jeans, fit right, and were here really fast! The price was great too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Silver Jeans Suki Bootcut, May 12, 2014
T. L. Smith (Norristown, PA) - See all my reviews
These are nice jeans. My only problem was that I would prefer them to come up higher on my waist. I am beyond hip hugger stage in my life so these tend to fall off my hips while moving around. I am constantly pulling them up.

Silver Jean Juniors Suki Bootcut Jean