5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jeans ever!!!!!
Silver suki jeans are the best jeans I've ever bought. I am built with a small waist and bigger butt/thighs.
These fit great and look great.
I always get compliments on these jeans. I just wish they came in length 33. The 32 are great but I have to wear flats. 34 are way too long even with heels.
I am 5'6" and 135 lbs and 51 years old.
Published 17 months ago by joanne

2.0 out of 5 stars Low rise
These are really good quality jeans as far as fabric goes. They seem like they'd last a good few years. Unfortunately the description noted that these were mid/high rise jeans but are actually LOW rise. Too bad.
Published 5 months ago by Lisa C.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Jeans ever!!!!!, August 17, 2013
This review is from: Silver Jean Juniors Suki Bootcut Jean (Apparel)
These fit great and look great.
I am 5'6" and 135 lbs and 51 years old.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fitting Jeans, May 17, 2013
Silver Jeans are probably my favorite in all the world. The fit is always excellent and they last forever! I do have big hips and in other jeans I end up with them fitting my hips but the waist is loose and I have the "gap" in the back that shows everything but with Silver that doesn't happen. This particular pair is made looser through the hips and thighs so you can order closer to your waist size and not have to worry about the gap problem. I don't like tight clothing so I do order everything larger than what I wear but even then these jeans still look amazing. I am 5'6" weigh 140 and the 31x34 is loose in the waist but not to loose and the length is long enough to wear with boots, sneakers or a wedge.

All around great staple jean to have in your closet. Great for hanging out, a date or dancing. Very very comfortable with a classy look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Jeans, November 27, 2012
They fit perfect took the advice of my sis-in-law and ordered one size smaller in the waist size!!! Finally found a pair of jeans that doesn't show my butt crack everytime I bend over;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Jeans are such a personal preference, April 10, 2013
Jeans are such personal preference that its hard to write a review - however I bought these on the recommendation of a friend, unseen, and have been satisfied. The denim I received is more distressed/whiskered than the photo (disappointed!!) yet I understand there are a million washes and finishes available. I was hoping for darker with less distressing.
I have an hourglass shape (curvy hips/thighs with small waist) and look for jeans that won't gap at the waist. These are better than most in that they hug my curvy parts and still reasonably fit at the waist. They have a touch of spandex to keep them from gapping or stretching out too much.
Denim is on the thinner side, I'll call it "summer weight".
Appreciate the ability to order in lengths, as I now have a 32 for flats and a 34 for heels.

2.0 out of 5 stars Low rise, August 15, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars silver jeans, July 12, 2013
the jeans seem to be a little on the small size..will just make me lose those last 10 pounds faster

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, October 19, 2013
They don't fit my butt like they should and the waist is kinda tight but the butt is to small expecally for someone who is really tiny

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, January 25, 2013
L. Nasalroad (Iowa United States) - See all my reviews
These were a gift for my oldest and they are incredibly cute. Great quality as always with Silvers. Definitely would buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Boo Silver!!, January 23, 2014
So I have a pair of these from a just a couple years back - made in Canada - same style, fit, fixtures etc... however, these are made in China, you can see the end of the stitching hanging off the jeans, the stitching on the pockets is piling and I have only worn them once (wtf?) the jean material was thin, itchy, rough to the touch etc. The fit was off, it was lower in the back than in the front, like anyone needs that! Needless to say, these were a huge disappointment from Silver... Charge us more and make them with the REAL cotton and quality again PLEASE!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Flattering!, September 24, 2014
I LOVE these jeans. Seriously. I want to marry them. I have a short waist and long legs, and it's difficult for me to find jeans that fit me properly. These jeans are perfect! They come up high enough in the back that I can comfortably bend or squat without showing any private bits to the world at large. The inseam is actually long enough that I don't look like I'm preparing for flood season. They have a decent amount of stretch, but are durable enough for horseback riding. I love the way they look, and the fact that they are so comfy is an added bonus. Now to buy another 2 dozen or so...

Silver Jean Juniors Suki Bootcut Jean