5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, flattering even for curvier women
I'm curvy in the hips/thighs but smaller, proportionally in the waist, and these jeans seem to fit my shape well. They are really cute...I like the contrast between the stitching and the jeans.
Published 12 months ago by Megan C Brandenburg

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit a little tight -
I am 5'6" and typically wear a size 12. I was nervous that the 32" waist would be a little big, but in fact is was a tad too tight. I could still wear them, but the tightness didn't make them as comfortable as I would have liked. The Bootcut on these is pretty wide with more flare than I am used to wearing.
Published 7 months ago by Lori Hartman

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, flattering even for curvier women, August 29, 2013
The color and material have a slimming effect even though they are form fitting. The quality is good....probably worth the $80 or so. Totally worth it to me since I have a terrible time finding jeans that are flattering. I wear a 10 or sometimes 12 and a size 31 fit perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, May 21, 2013
I am 5' 7" and I usually wear a size 10-12. I got these jeans in 32x32 and they fit just perfect. They are fitted but still comfy, they don't cut funny anywhere. They have a fair amount of stretch and slip a little but not bad. The length is true to what they say at 32". I prefer a longer jean to wear with higher heels but the 32 is fine for lower heels. Cute jeans!

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit a little tight -, February 4, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars OK jean, January 29, 2014
I bought these jeans because I read alot of women say how great they fit if you are small waisted and have a bigger bottom. The jeans are nice, BUT if you have a Kim K. sized butt, they will STILL gap out at the waist. They also run small. I can wear size 12, but the 12's were very tight, I could get them up and zipper them, but I probably would not have been able to sit down in them, or breathe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, November 8, 2013
This is my first pair of silver jeans and I absolutely love them. I have wide hips and find it hard to wear a pair of jeans that are flattering. These are not low rise and I love that they come up high enough to not have things revealed that should not be. They fit as advertised and I will be purchasing more of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, January 13, 2014
I was a little hesitant on the sizing, but the jeans are great. Perfect fit, nice and long. Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars 'A' for style, 'C' for curvy friendly, September 16, 2014
I got these because I loved the cut and color and mostly because they were recommended for curvy figures. The style is as expected- awesome. The cut, while it looks like it made some effort to not be a straight line, just didn't seem very different from other jeans. I wear between an 8 and a 10, and these 31x32s are snug and super low rise in the back. For truly curvy figures, you may want to stick with Levi's 529s. They may not be as stylish but are the only pair of jeans where I do not fear bending down.

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these !, January 9, 2014
I have 2 pairs ! LOVE them, LOVE them. Fit great, color great. The only potential issue is that they seem to continue shrinking wash after wash. My first pair - only 6 weeks apart has gotten smaller than the other with each wash. Still fabulous, but its the only thing that I would change. Ill buy them again for sure anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most comfortable jeans ever!, July 11, 2014
The Silver jeans are the only jeans I will own. They fit so well and are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yep! I'd buy more!, June 22, 2014
Excellent! Love them!! Arrived as expected! Brand new, tags on. Excellent quality! Amazing savings! Thank you so very much! -Alaskan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›