Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Price:$26.14 - $88.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on February 13, 2014
I struggle to find jeans that fit properly. They are too big in the waist, too low, too tight in the rear and thighs and these are PERFECT. I wear a size 8 in most jeans and I probably could have ordered a 29 waist, but didn't want to chance the dreaded "muffin-top" so the 30's are just right. They are great with boots or heels, just a little too long for flats. I will be ordering another pair in 32 length so I can wear them with flats. I am 5' 7" and 140 lbs.
on June 28, 2013
I like silver jeans a lot. I feel I have a bit of a "straight" figure and I have a really hard time finding jeans that work for me. My hips are small and my waist is just pretty much the same size as them. These jeans help give me a bit of a curvy appearance. They are very comfortable although not as comfortable as another pair of Silver Jeans I own. However, those are light jeans and are meant to look a little more broken in. These are dark and look a little dressier. I prefer these for casual Friday at work because I still look a bit polished. I will buy more Silver jeans for sure!
on May 6, 2014
I have somewhat of a boy shape with a butt and these fit perfectly. I love that they aren't too stretchy. Some of the jeans these days are way too stretchy. I bought a 26 and I am 5'5" 118 lbs.
on February 26, 2013
The stitching detail is stylish and unique. The mid-rise means you can sit or bend without exposing too much skin. They are comfortable, with some stretch but at the end of the day they are not baggy. I love these! They are appropriate for someone who is young-at-heart but not necessarily young in number.
on February 14, 2016
The description says "curvy". That is a typo, these jeans do not fit a curvy figure at all. If you are curvy, you need to order the "Suki" line of Silver Jeans not the "Aiko" line. Silver's Suki jeans fit me great, but these Aiko jeans left a gigantic gap at the waist. Note the review that says these jeans fit a "boyish" figure.
on April 7, 2016
So this is the third pair of these exact jeans I have bought (other two were purchased in a retail store and i have worn them out as they are my favorite jeans). So i was really excited to find the exact pair online after a desperate search. except... one of the legs on this pair is sewn crooked. the inseam keeps shifting forward on only one leg (by a couple inches at the hem). it's really annoying! When you fold them you can tell it's sewn wrong. i feel like i received "seconds" yet i paid full price. I am very disappointed. Otherwise the waist and hips fit exactly as my old pairs do. :( last time i will order clothes from amazon.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 23, 2015
I usually wear a size 6. I'm 5-7" and 121lbs. I bought these in 28x33 after reading another review. I probably could have went with a 29 waist. They are bigger in the thighs than I would like tho and not sure a 29 would fit better overall. Color is perfect, nice & dark. Would buy again.
on February 19, 2015
I love Silver jeans! I have several pairs of them and really have no desire to wear anything else. They are so comfortable and extremely well made. The downside is that they can be a bit costly, but they tend to be cheaper on here than buying them from a store.
on December 15, 2014
I've been ordering a couple of Silver and Miss Me jeans, but had some issues with the fabric and stitching being up to par with their normal standards. These however are great. Super comfy. Fit to a tee.
on February 24, 2014
These jeans fit really well. Hesitant to buy on line but very happy!!!
I would buy again for sure! :)